+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pnp2016

Mar 13, 2018
My medical is still you do not need a medical.... since a month but bg2 in is in progress. Any clue, how much time it will take to get the medical extended? my medical expired on 8 feb 2018

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
Yifanfenshun, did you apply from inside canada? Are you under pnp stream. I have a closed work permit too since last year so they do not verify with the employer before they send you ppr. Did you submit your t4 and pay stubs! Should i send them because they did not ask me for them. I am still waiting for medical my alr is July 13th, 2017.

My background check was not applicable but then changed to inprocess before medical request. I believe it is in ip2 but i havent received medical request yet
yea, I applied inside Canada, AINP. my agent did not ask my t4 or pay stubs or anything else. I think just wait till they ask? what's your timeline? my timeline is on the left side.

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
I had the same question to cic- WHY? The answer for WHY is- "We can't tell you why but we can tell you that you just have to wait while we are doing your BG Checking". No doc request or nothing.
I called them as well, said my background check is in progress, medical in progress as well. But last Thursday, they told me background check not started. Damn, I do not know whom I should believe in..

Its2018

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
I called them as well, said my background check is in progress, medical in progress as well. But last Thursday, they told me background check not started. Damn, I do not know whom I should believe in..

Does it say we are processing your background check in mycic?

sunny BEST

Jan 5, 2018
Called the CIC eventually today. Updated my contact info. Seems like they are processing faster as they can.
They asked me to wait for decision before April... Hope my ppr is on the way!
on right bottom corner is press the button "next" press that then is gonna submitted to cic

xplore

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
My Medicals changed few weeks back from passed to we dont need medicals. And We need more documents to We are reviewing the addtional documents. I am not sure where i am at. BGIP since FEB 19. When i contacted Cic They say everything is complete and passed

Meharsingh

Star Member
May 27, 2016
My Medicals changed few weeks back from passed to we dont need medicals. And We need more documents to We are reviewing the addtional documents. I am not sure where i am at. BGIP since FEB 19. When i contacted Cic They say everything is complete and passed

Hii... couple of weeks i called CIC.. They told me the same think.. everything is complete and passed. my BGIP started 21 FEB 2017

BTW, WHATS YOUR TIMELINE