+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Hello guys, I got an email from cic saying this, i don't know why this original signature thing is different for me and my spouse. is there anyone who can explain this? please
for principal applicant
 > Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature xPA, updated This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.

for spouse:
 > Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature xSP, w/ instructions no gaps This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.

What is the difference between xPA and xSP ? AND WHAT IS w/ instructions no gaps?

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Hello guys, I got an email from cic saying this, i don't know why this original signature thing is different for me and my spouse. is there anyone who can explain this? please
for principal applicant
 > Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature xPA, updated This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.

for spouse:
 > Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature xSP, w/ instructions no gaps This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.

What is the difference between xPA and xSP ? AND WHAT IS w/ instructions no gaps?
Hi, when did you submit your application? also, when did you receive the update for schedule A?

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
for principal applicant

for spouse:

Xpa means principle applicant and sp means spouse

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Hi, when did you submit your application? also, when did you receive the update for schedule A?
I have applied for pr in 2016 sept and i added my spouse in sept 2017 and i got this email on 10-february-2018

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
for principal applicant:
 > Relationship Questionnaire: Please complete and sign the principle applicant section of the relationship assessment questionnaire found at the end of this email. This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
 > Client Information: Please provide proof of your relationship with your spouse. This may include but is not limited to:
o Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
o If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)
This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
for spouse:
 > Relationship Questionnaire: Please complete and sign the spouse section of the relationship assessment questionnaire found at the end of this email. This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account

If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the following link to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Azel77890

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Azel, I have no idea actually. I got the request for updating schedule A about a year ago, I provided immediately, the status had kept as "your additional documents are provided" for over a year. I called IRCC and the agent said they have everything they need. If it is a recent document request, it causes a bit delay, I understand totally.
Hi Xie. I see, it has been a while but at least they are touching the files. Hope something good happens to us this week.

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
I have applied for pr in 2016 sept and i added my spouse in sept 2017 and i got this email on 10-february-2018

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
for principal applicant:
 > Relationship Questionnaire: Please complete and sign the principle applicant section of the relationship assessment questionnaire found at the end of this email. This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
 > Client Information: Please provide proof of your relationship with your spouse. This may include but is not limited to:
o Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)
o If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)
This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
for spouse:
 > Relationship Questionnaire: Please complete and sign the spouse section of the relationship assessment questionnaire found at the end of this email. This must be received at this office by: 2018/03/11.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account

If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the following link to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
are you and your spouse in common law relationship?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I am sept 20, 2016 applicant , my medical is If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you and have action required in MyCIC.

Medical Upfront : March 1,2017
Medical changed from passed to if you need on 18th of feb ,still same
Background check Not applicable.
Hoping something within this week.
any one similar to my time line ??expecting anything this week?????

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I am sept 20, 2016 applicant , my medical is If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you and have action required in MyCIC.

Medical Upfront : March 1,2017
Medical changed from passed to if you need on 18th of feb ,still same
Background check Not applicable.
Hoping something within this week.
any one similar to my time line ??expecting anything this week?????
Same situation here. September 12 applicant. Expecting to see atleast some movement in our file this week.

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
July applicant is still wating... any update???
Upfront medical done july 2016 and medical exam result show me medical was successful .. does that mean i dont need to re do medical??

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
July applicant is still wating... any update???
Upfront medical done july 2016 and medical exam result show me medical was successful .. does that mean i dont need to re do medical??
Very hard to say! If it is July 2016, your medical should have expired by now. Perhaps CIC granted you an extension already. Have you called CIC?