+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

momentgu

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Question:
When I received by passport back, out of two pictures that I sent, one was returned as is and the other one was attached with the paper. Is that normal ? Just wondering why would they returned the picture?
I heard the same thing from others,it should be ok. Maybe bring it with u when u landing,probably need it

ginagine0218

Feb 7, 2018
Is there anyone from Aug 2016 who are left out for Ppr?
My time line
AOR-22 Aug
Med passed (upfront medical)
BG -N/A
Me dear
Aug 10 2016 applicant
Nov 2016 Aor
Jan 2017 landing fee
Nov 7 2017 MR
Nov last week -Medical passed
Jan last week-ECAS DM BGIC
Till now no PPR

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Me dear
Aug 10 2016 applicant
Nov 2016 Aor
Jan 2017 landing fee
Nov 7 2017 MR
Nov last week -Medical passed
Jan last week-ECAS DM BGIC
Till now no PPR
You should call CIC. They might send you passport request in a wrong email address. I saw one member from the forum happened. Please check previous post you will get his ID.

Reactions: ginagine0218

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
You got medical request even why was showing pass??This you are saying?
Yup
I don't understand why they were saying till today that medical has been passed
In GCMS notes, CALL centre agents , online as well
They emailed me as well as in cic account there is an email

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Yup
When did you do medicals?Close to one year ago?It is not fair since you did it once and are passed,more delays!I did upfront medicals too,i am July applicant it shows pass there i hope they wont ask for medicals examination!

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
When did you do medicals?Close to one year ago?It is not fair since you did it once and are passed,more delays!I did upfront medicals too,i am July applicant it shows pass there i hope they wont ask for medicals examination!
I did in Aug 2016 before putting my file

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Yup
My medical exam is expired on February 6, 2018 & my CIC online account changed from "Medical Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" on February 7, 2018

I didn't get email from CIC to re-do ME until now , also they didn't extend my upfront ME

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I think Upfront Medical Exam was the biggest mistake I did to my PR application :(
Because it slow the process and I don't know If CIC will extend or request to re-do ME :(

Also I don't know if I am in November or December batch right now :(

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
I think Upfront Medical Exam was the biggest mistake I did to my PR application :(
Because it slow the process and I don't know If CIC will extend or request to re-do ME :(

Also I don't know if I am in November or December batch right now :(
It happened same to me. I did upfront it was showing passed and then it got changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". They asked me to re-do medical in December. I am July applicant and still didn't get nether DM nor PPR...

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
It happened same to me. I did upfront it was showing passed and then it got changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". They asked me to re-do medical in December. I am July applicant and still didn't get nether DM nor PPR...
When did you do upfront medical?I did mine June 2017 it still shows passed there,hopefully they will not ask to re-do it