+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Dont be worry. I was at ur position. They extend my medical. I saw passed medical next day. Hope u will get passed tomorrow. But my lesson doing upfront in provincial nominee slow ur application
I am sept applicant with upfront medical on last March , it is still passed. Doing upfront medical slow our process ? How come ??
Hope we will get bgip and dm this month

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
I am sept applicant with upfront medical on last March , it is still passed. Doing upfront medical slow our process ? How come ??
it does not slow the process ... But if u do upfront at very early stage of your application You might need to do it again that makes delay in your process. with your timeline i think you will be okay .

sidhu14311

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
yes, it will slow your process to 10-20 days than the normal applications as we are not counted on those M/R batches!

Aug 19 applicant my BG is still N/A!

Most of August 2nd applicants got their PPR in January and i know this guy who did upfront medical august 2nd applicant got his PPR yesterday delayed almost 15 days!

tavlin

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
I checked it like yesterday it said desecion made min ecas I cannot link my appliapplic to my cic so dont know exact dates

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Thanks
When did you do upfront ME ? and when did CIC extend your ME ?
I did last year January. CIC extended my medical January 1st week this year. I got PPR yesterday. My batchmate got ppr at least 1 week to 10 days before than me.

Reactions: ginagine0218

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
yes, it will slow your process to 10-20 days than the normal applications as we are not counted on those M/R batches!

Aug 19 applicant my BG is still N/A!

Most of August 2nd applicants got their PPR in January and i know this guy who did upfront medical august 2nd applicant got his PPR yesterday delayed almost 15 days!
I did last year January. CIC extended my medical January 1st week this year. I got PPR yesterday. My batchmate got ppr at least 1 week to 10 days before than me.
It looks like the PR file is in queue to process BG but they transfer the file to Location: Meds for extension because it's expired , after that they return the file back to process behind everyone in that batch so it takes 10 - 20 days more

sidhu14311

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
It looks like the PR file is in queue to process BG but they transfer the file to Location: Meds for extension because it's expired , after that they return the file back to process behind everyone in that batch so it takes 10 - 20 days more
But mine is not expired yet, i did in April 2017 and Passed in May 2017.