+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me which stage I am right now?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got additional document request from CIO Sydney 3 days ago and Medical Request 2 days ago.

Can anyone tell me if I am IP1 still or IP2?
Since the additional document request letter is from CIO Sydney, I am guessing it is IP1 stage and still far away from PPR?

Thanks,

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
Hi folks. After MR how long takes for ppr?

Reactions: rabikdor

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got additional document request from CIO Sydney 3 days ago and Medical Request 2 days ago.

Since the additional document request letter is from CIO Sydney, I am guessing it is IP1 stage and still far away from PPR?

Thanks,

Interesting question. Anyone?

Ainp2pr

Feb 12, 2018

Thanks,
Try to compare with this link

https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

This was previously posted in this thread, If you scroll back you might find.

I think according to this you are at NA1 stage before u get ur medicals result uploaded.

I think this should help.

Good luck.

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Give u guys update after getting PPR on Mar 08/2018( Jan 03 application)

• Mail out passport & photo on Mar 09
  • GIC acct status changed to approved on Mar 16
  • Received passport back with new issued PR visa stamp on Mar 21
  • Called IRCC to book appointment for inland landing at noon on Mar 23
  • Received email by local CIC office to notify the specific appointment detail timing and docs at 4pm on Mar 23
Pretty smooth... hope the info will help u with going forward.

did you do landing yet? would you mind sharing your landing experience if you have done so far? so, as I understood once you receive a passport you need to call to the IRCC, but why? Thanks