+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Jan 27, 2017 applicant.. Still have not heard anything back. I'm now on a TRP for just 5 months so I can't work, study or leave the country.
why didn't you apply for bowp when your permit before expiry?. If you got Bowp, you would have been working.

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
Received this email in response to my conversation with call centre agent in dec 2018

This email is in relation to your recent enquiry to the IRCC call center in relation to your application.

Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience
I got a different one.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
E
Oh thats too much late. What they are doing without security screening these many years without any reason or dusting in the office or what?. Its so sad. Hope we should get soon everything by this month.
Exactly i was mad too but cant do anything other than waiting

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Looks kike you are ahead of us. And in reviewing list and we are in waiting list hope so within this month
Hope so my friend. We should get soon otherwise, there is no meaning for PR then. I feel frustrated. Me and my wife have plans. I would like to buy a house and try for parents visa. I dont know how many years they will review. Even if they verify, they won't find any problems.

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Actually, one week after this email , I received an email about the approval of my BOWP (Nov. 19, 2018). Apparently, the office that processes work/study permit is different, and asks immigration section to know if the applicant still has an active PR application with them to issue bridging work permit. So, they send a cc email to the applicant as well.
did you get BOWP now?

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 27, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 13, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Finally, I got the PPR today with a DM on my ECAS.

i have a question. If I send my passport today, how long does it take to receive it back?
Hi. When did these lines get added to your ecas and when did your ecas showed DM?

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone got any updates? They asked me for a clarification regarding my single status. Which I did. Then my ECAS lines increased from 4 to 7. Now just got a ghost update on my GC key. Could be the reply I sent. I don’t know. Really freaking out. What if they refuse my application after 24 months?
Feb 2017 applicant here.

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Anyone got any updates? They asked me for a clarification regarding my single status. Which I did. Then my ECAS lines increased from 4 to 7. Now just got a ghost update on my GC key. Could be the reply I sent. I don’t know. Really freaking out. What if they refuse my application after 24 months?
Feb 2017 applicant here.
I don't think they would refuse at this time. You provided proof for the single status. the ghost update would be for approval I beleive. Dont worry. All will be good.

Reactions: Stressedgirl

oscarmendez

Apr 17, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
21-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Feb 2017 applicant here.
Don't worry, I think it's a good sign to have the ghost update on this stage. Hopefully the good news on the way, fingers crossed..

Reactions: Stressedgirl

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Feb 2017 applicant here.
My Ecas line increased from 5 to 6
Today it showed that they have requested for medicals which I already did in feb 2018 when they requested..
I dnt know what is going on

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ecas line increased from 5 to 6
Today it showed that they have requested for medicals which I already did in feb 2018 when they requested..
I dnt know what is going on
Yeah. Same showed for mines. I got two medical requests last year. They just added those lines.

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one got BOWP recently? I applied Nov 27.... processing went from 69 to 84 days.... hopefully will get it by feb 19th. Hope the processing time doesn’t increase. Just tired!