App. Filed.......
February 16, 2017
Nomination.....
January 12, 2017
AOR Received.
April 4, 2017

Lailaali

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys..I am about to get AINP in 2 weeks and my work permit is expiring end of May 16 So let me know what should I do first...Should I file PR with cic first.Then wait for acknowledge letter and then file for work permit extension which is a bridge visa......let me know if I'm wrong....I am really tensed as my wp is expiring in May this year.....So plz guide me guys

Lailaali

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys..I am about to get AINP in 2 weeks and my work permit is expiring end of May 16 So let me know what should I do first...Should I file PR with cic first.Then wait for acknowledge letter and then file for work permit extension which is a bridge visa......let me know if I'm wrong....I am really tensed as my wp is expiring in May this year.....So plz guide me guys

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Anyone here ordered GCMS notes recently , What it say on Security ? ( not started or blank )
Please reply

I want to know the delay because they didn't touch your files or bc the Security

dqlmy01

Mar 22, 2017
Anyone here ordered GCMS notes recently , What it say on Security ? ( not started or blank )
Please reply

I want to know the delay because they didn't touch your files or bc the Security
I ordered on Nov.29, still get nothing yet. Email to truck on Jan.19 and Feb. 20, no reply.

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Jan 2016 applicant, background in myCic changed from "Not applicable" to "We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information." 26th month completed and counting....

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Congrats! When your status changed a few days ago before PPR, i smelled some good news. Good luck !!!!!!
Thanks a lot! Yes on 26th Feb the background check went from Not applicable to We are processing...., and I also noticed that on additional documents from not required it changed the additional document have been uploaded, and yesterday evening it changed again to We are reviewing the document....

Reactions: yrandz

yrandz

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks a lot! Yes on 26th Feb the background check went from Not applicable to We are processing...., and I also noticed that on additional documents from not required it changed the additional document have been uploaded, and yesterday evening it changed again to We are reviewing the document....
Jan4 received adtl documents same as yours
Feb 1 2016 applicant.....thru phone system adtl doc needed that was last tue and upto now when I call cic they said it's just late update by the system ..i don't know how long to ppr for me? Can't access MYCIC account just ecas and phone self service system

Last edited:
Reactions: jasypabla