Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:
what a coincidence :)

yes, it is a bit confusing now. and another PNP certificate, which means another $1500 to spend seriously???? i will contact PNP office today for further clarity,
True story. I just contacted Saskatchewan PNP program and they confirmed the same thing. I have to get a new certificate if i change my employer and once i get it then need to send it to CIC.

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
anzee84 said:
True story. I just contacted Saskatchewan PNP program and they confirmed the same thing. I have to get a new certificate if i change my employer and once i get it then need to send it to CIC.
would you know if it will delay the PR? by how many months?

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am now regretting not doing Express Entry in November when I got the points required.. I thought PNP was just a few months away but by now I would have had my PR through Express. :(

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:
would you know if it will delay the PR? by how many months?
Honestly, few people got their PR even before they informed CIC, i know one case where my friend changed his job and applied for a new certificate. Now a days in Sask, you get your provincial nominee in about 2-4 weeks, and once you get it you send it to CIC and they take their time which is usually 30 days minimum to update i believe (assuming their timeline because thats what they give all the applicants when they ask for any document updation),so one can predict it might delay the process for about 2-3 months i believe. I myself lost a great opportunity because of all this hassle and i kinda frustrated too but we don't have any other option right. So i decided to take things slow and we are almost there bro. We will make it sooner i bet.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nuksyed said:
I am now regretting not doing Express Entry in November when I got the points required.. I thought PNP was just a few months away but by now I would have had my PR through Express. :(
True story :( felt same man.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
anzee84 said:
Sorry to hear that bro, i hope you will find a good job and honestly if you ask me as soon as you get a new job try to apply for a new PNP certificate because you never know, what if CIC asks for your updated resume or anything related to your job. Usually they don't but just in case, better take precautionary measures and when you get a new one, just simply send it to them. Max it could do is, 1 or max 2 months. Its always good to take precautionary measures i believe. Best of luck for your job hunt though. You live in which province though?

Hi bro, that's fine. Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it. Yeah, I will do a update in SINP and CIC and need to apply for new work permit as well. Thank you once again.I am from Saskatchewan.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
anzee84 said:

Hi Bro, What if my new employer is not registered with SINP then it will take long time I believe. I guess we need to apply for SINP as we are applying for 1st time?

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macky17 said:
anzee84 said:

Hi Bro, What if my new employer is not registered with SINP then it will take long time I believe. I guess we need to apply for SINP as we are applying for 1st time?
Hi man, make sure your employer is registered with SINP or willing to get registered otherwise, you will be hanging in such a situation where you feel very insecure all the time. Same thing happened to me, got opportunity and employer SINP was expired and when they tried to renew then SINP program asked for some paper work and my employer refused to share that. Thank God, i asked them to get it done before i joined them otherwise... mostly employers are willing to share and register though. Just a head shout before you make any decision bro.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
anzee84 said:
This getting new pnp certificate applies to all provinces or only in Saskatchewan?? I'm in bc and my current company took over the previous company i have provided documents for new company to pnp ....do i still need to get new pnp?

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
anzee84 said:
If I understand correctly, we need a new pnp ONLY IF there is restriction on the pnp nomination for the current employer. We DO NOT need a new pnp if there is no restriction.

now, how do i know if there is any restriction...is it mentioned in the certificate? i am trying to contact ontario pnp office but no luck. can anyone advise please.....

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Khu12345 said:
If I understand correctly, we need a new pnp ONLY IF there is restriction on the pnp nomination for the current employer. We DO NOT need a new pnp if there is no restriction.

now, how do i know if there is any restriction...is it mentioned in the certificate? i am trying to contact ontario pnp office but no luck. can anyone advise please.....
In our bcpnp certificate we have a special section "Restrictions on Employment- No/Yes" I'm not sure about Ontario

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happygarcha said:
This getting new pnp certificate applies to all provinces or only in Saskatchewan?? I'm in bc and my current company took over the previous company i have provided documents for new company to pnp ....do i still need to get new pnp?

I am not sure about other provinces but you can get the best answer from your Provincial PNP program and the best way to reach them drop them is an email if its hard to get hold on them through phone.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I agree with you. I myself am OINP Master's Stream nominee. Do not require any job what so ever to get nominated. I wonder if I change job today will I need to notify OINP?

anzee84 said:
I am not sure about other provinces but you can get the best answer from your Provincial PNP program and the best way to reach them drop them is an email if its hard to get hold on them through phone.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a time consuming process. Wonder how much more time will they take? I am just so tired. People from Jan are still waiting with no change in their Background Check. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Khu12345 said:
Hello Friends,

I called CIC today coz i was getting restless :)

I am a Feb'16 applicant and was informed that after medicals, CIC will proceed with "security check" post which there will be "one final background check". When i enquired more, i was informed that "one final security check" means verifiying the information provided in schedule A (i dont even remember after an year what schedule A was about...lol). Anyway, after that final check, our files will be sent to Ottawa office and depending upon the decision made, we will receive PPR request (somehow i think this might take 2 to 3 months more).

I also enquired about job change. i was informed that as long as there are no restrictions on the PNP and you are on open work permit, you can change employeers and do not have to inform CIC.

Hope that helps. Good Luck to all of us :)

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khu12345 said:

True, same with Saskatchewan PNP program, there is a section in that table called "RESTRICTION ON EMPLOYMENT", and if it says Yes, then we have to get a new one because this PNP certificate is based on full-time job employment.