10-02-2017
i have received two email about link to cic ,but I can't link to cic
, it's no application. Everybody is the same? Thank you

lauryb26

Jan 30, 2013
dingding001 said:
I was having the same issue until I put 1 where it says number or people in the application ( eventhough we are more) . Just put 1 in there and try again

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
I also just linked my application to my cic. Does anyone know why we have to link it to cic? Are they trying to make it faster like Express entry?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
dingding001 said:

ok, it will link, you can try that application number and UCI number, make sure you put the date of birth on you passport

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
Help pls.

I am not able to link my application to the account. getting an error message of "no application found". We are allowed to try 5 times and I have tried 4 times already, using different combinations (UCI & Application no, UCI & Lastname, Application number & Lastname) with no luck. I tried calling customer care at 1-888-242-2100 but got lost in the automated service.

Would appreciate your advise.

lifewillbebetter

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF 30-08-2016
Med's Request
14-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2017 (passed on Jan 20)
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Khu12345 said:
Help pls.

I am not able to link my application to the account. getting an error message of "no application found". We are allowed to try 5 times and I have tried 4 times already, using different combinations (UCI & Application no, UCI & Lastname, Application number & Lastname) with no luck. I tried calling customer care at 1-888-242-2100 but got lost in the automated service.

Would appreciate your advise.
I came across the some situation at first time. Then I noticed that there is a trick when filling the "city of birth", actually, we filled the form with birth place (it is easy to make mistake between birth city and birth province). Just double check this part. Hope you will link your application soon.

Good luck.

Khu12345

Aug 12, 2016
lifewillbebetter said:
I came across the some situation at first time. Then I noticed that there is a trick when filling the "city of birth", actually, we filled the form with birth place (it is easy to make mistake between birth city and birth province). Just double check this part. Hope you will link your application soon.

Good luck.
Thank you for the response. Tried linking the application again, with no luck. Got a message - Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded

mofiyinfoluwa

Nov 16, 2013
Khu12345 said:
Thank you for the response. Tried linking the application again, with no luck. Got a message - Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded

I was able to link mine today, try it using your application number and uci number,fill everyother requirement. but when you get to the number of family including applicant ,put 1 regardless of wether it is more than one. it will work

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Could any of you please let me know if your file number is same as the application number linked to ECAS? I haven’t received AOR containing an actual file number but was able to link my application to ECAS and that file number starts with XEP####.

Aug 7, 2016
@Khu12345
Khu12345 said:
I ran into same issue on the day I received email from CIC. I waited for 24 hours and still ran into same issue. I notified CIC (cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp) web form about the issue. Even though I didn't get any reply from CIC, I was able to link my application after 3 days I received the email. Not sure if CIC fixed it or the system is slow in updating applications, it's all good for me.

I would suggest to contact CIC web form as they should get back to you with some response in 10 days. Hope it helps.

viren175

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
21/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/03/2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07/04/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waitig
mofiyinfoluwa said:
I was able to link mine today, try it using your application number and uci number,fill everyother requirement. but when you get to the number of family including applicant ,put 1 regardless of wether it is more than one. it will work
Is there any disadvantage of linking application to MYCIC ?
I mean
Still we will receive cic email regarding MR, RPRF and PPR request in our email address?
Or In MY CIC ACCOUNT??

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
viren175 said:
Is there any disadvantage of linking application to MYCIC ?
I mean
Still we will receive cic email regarding MR, RPRF and PPR request in our email address?
Or In MY CIC ACCOUNT??

well i dont tink there is any disadvantage,incase you visa office send you a message or update, they will send it to you in my cic and also in your mail

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Can someone please help me with this. I am mainly concerned about my schedule A file. I remember providing all details and I am not sure why they are saying missing information.

"
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed. "

The also requested for my passport copy( not original), Police Clearance and ROPR Fee.

I did not submit Police clearance and ROPR fee along with my application. But I gave my passport copy and Schedule A along with my application.

Why are they asking for all the four documents. Is the missing document request pdf sent to me a generic one ? Please clarify my doubt. I have got my File number and work permit is ending soon.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
vignesh20505 said:
Can someone please help me with this. I am mainly concerned about my schedule A file. I remember providing all details and I am not sure why they are saying missing information.

"
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed. "

The also requested for my passport copy( not original), Police Clearance and ROPR Fee.

I did not submit Police clearance and ROPR fee along with my application. But I gave my passport copy and Schedule A along with my application.

Why are they asking for all the four documents. Is the missing document request pdf sent to me a generic one ? Please clarify my doubt. I have got my File number and work permit is ending soon.
Calm down vignesh20505, this is what they call CIC reminder email. Its a sign that your Medical request is very very close.

PASSPORTS
Ignore this if your passport is still valid beyond 7 months.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older must now send PCC for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. You are to send this to CIC now.

It is very possible that u left a gap while filling section 8 and 12 of the form. take time to review this and try to re download a new form on IRCC website incase SCH A form had been reviewed. You are sending a new SCH A form to CIC even if there are no gaps on the former one u sent earlier, its likely that you have changed job or address. CIC need an update before issuance of visa....but be sure there are no gaps this time around to avoid delay.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
Time to pay your RPRF fee. You must also pay for each dependants older than 18 yrs that are included in ur application. send the online receipt along with the SCH A and PCC.

You must submit all these documents as soon as possible even while you are still waiting for MR.