+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Fred Basset

Mar 2, 2017
My return tracker has been activated for my COPR today. I received my PPR on December 7 and sent the necessary bits off to IRCC on December 11, so it has taken them less than a month for them to receive, action and send the COPR.

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for all your support... It took us almost 22months... finally... the wait is over! =)
For those who are still waiting... keep the positive vibes... you will have yours soon! =)

CIC Application Received - March24/16
AOR Received - May04/16
Decision Made - Dec07/17
Passport Requested - Dec08/17
Passport Received by CIC - Dec11/17
Application Approved - Jan03/18
Return Tracker Activated - Jan05/18
Passport and COPR Received - Jan08/18
Landed - Jan08/18

Hoping and praying that you will all have your PR soonest... Remember... GOD is GOOD! All the time! =)

Again, thank you very much everyone! =)

Last edited:

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Congratulations! It's been one long journey for you. So happy for you.

All the best to everyone else
Thanks! I've noticed there are less and less people left in this thread. Hope we all get it done before spring hits us! Lol

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I posted this in another thread guys; we need to take some action. We have to take this to media and we need to contact someone directly. I have been sending out emails since November and nobody replied to my request.
The question is are we less important than refugees? Why do we have less rights than refugees while we pay full taxes? We came here legally and relying on our education and social power. We should not be treated this way. It is unfair!
Hhhhhmmm...it is terrible. The Immigration Minister is actually preparing for the wave of Salvadoran refugees that will hit Canada in the spring & summer. This is going to even cause more delay for we legal and legitimate ones. We are just helpless with no one to listen to us. I watched on the news yesterday. Check this:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/ottawa-quietly-preparing-for-potential-wave-of-salvadoran-asylum-seekers-1.3749058

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided

FrannyBou

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys!
Just found your guys thread/page.
My parents are doing the pnp application. Theirs was received in march 2016.
Medical was in December 2016.
Last activity was August 2017 in regards to new police reports.
Received BOWP in November 2017.
Nothing since. My dad called cic in December and the lady I formed him that in her experience they would be through by the end of the year. Well that didn't happen.
I'm glad I found this forum with people who are still waiting and people who just recently got theirs. Gives us a little hope!

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Hi guys!
Just found your guys thread/page.
My parents are doing the pnp application. Theirs was received in march 2016.
Medical was in December 2016.
Last activity was August 2017 in regards to new police reports.
Received BOWP in November 2017.
Nothing since. My dad called cic in December and the lady I formed him that in her experience they would be through by the end of the year. Well that didn't happen.
I'm glad I found this forum with people who are still waiting and people who just recently got theirs. Gives us a little hope!
Have you checked ECAS?

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Like 5 times a day :( still says "in process"
Last activity was the medical results have been received and the correspondence in August 2017
Order GCMS notes. There's a due date on it. They should check your file when that date comes.