+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
What kind of stamping? The same as temporary visas? I feel like there's only one staff working at IRCC or otherwise how could it be this slow...
They would stamp a resident Visa, with which we have to do a landing, along with the COPR. My friend got back his PP in two weeks during May2017. Another one's took 3 weeks recently. It could be they have more backlogs and pending PP's.

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
They would stamp a resident Visa, with which we have to do a landing, along with the COPR. My friend got back his PP in two weeks during May2017. Another one's took 3 weeks recently. It could be they have more backlogs and pending PP's.
Thanks for the info. I was hoping that I could get this done this year, but seems like impossible now...

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Thanks for the info. I was hoping that I could get this done this year, but seems like impossible now...
stay positive @connieyes... at least you've got your DM! =) always look at the bright side... we have the same group with @Ghdehdus... but two of us still no DM at all... hope you'll get your PPR soon...

and I really pray that all JAN-MAR 2016 applicants will get our PPR this year! let's keep up the GOOD VIBES! ;););)

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
stay positive @connieyes... at least you've got your DM! =) always look at the bright side... we have the same group with @Ghdehdus... but two of us still no DM at all... hope you'll get your PPR soon...

and I really pray that all JAN-MAR 2016 applicants will get our PPR this year! let's keep up the GOOD VIBES! ;););)
Thanks! I hope all of us can get PPR this year!

Reactions: elyxandria

MarcCanadaVisa

Aug 2, 2017
I don't think the online account status is working very well. At least I got my PPR 10 days ago, and my status online is still of checking background