+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
has anyone been asked to do x-ray for the second time, the day after the exam, by the clinic?

i did medical exam on nov.09
on nov.10 i received a call from the clinic, just saying "we need to do more" and asking me to go to the clinic again.
nov.10, afternoon, i went to the clinic and they took two more x-ray photos for me with no charge, saying nothing and let me go home.
i dont know what happened. i am in panic.

i did medical in 2014 and found no disease.

who have similar experience of a second x-ray test? plz help...

ChrisGF

Jul 18, 2017
has anyone been asked to do x-ray for the second time, the day after the exam, by the clinic?

i did medical exam on nov.09
on nov.10 i received a call from the clinic, just saying "we need to do more" and asking me to go to the clinic again.
nov.10, afternoon, i went to the clinic and they took two more x-ray photos for me with no charge, saying nothing and let me go home.
i dont know what happened. i am in panic.

i did medical in 2014 and found no disease.

who have similar experience of a second x-ray test? plz help...
My friend had same case. Rtg technician screw up taking scan. They called them to redo it and everything was good afterwards. That was in Edmonton.

Ghdehdus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Finally DM today, 15 March applicant.
Hi a938 Which province are you at? Also if u’d have the last Gcms note what it says of note1(very last page) and which group r u at that is showed 1st page ex; pv2 something like that. I’m 24th March it would be big help and really appreciate in advance

AJITHBILLA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 03 2016
Doc's Request.
JAN 11 2016
Med's Request
JAN 14 2017
Med's Done....
JAN 31 2017
Jan 11th single applicant just got ppr. hope we all good luck.
Jan 11 applicant !

Added Spouse on October 6-2017
Completed spouse Medical Oct-23-2017
Nov-6-2017 spouse medical updated as Passed

From Nov 10 2017 ( Last Friday ) Its showing Decision Made in Ecas but Mycic Still showing In process !??

So confused to see check both CIC and Ecas .

What does the decision Made in Ecas means ? Will i Get ppr Soon ?

Or its just for my application and will wait until they process my spouse application ?

Or both of us got approved and recieve PPR ?

please need your advice !!

Need to know whether to celebrate or not !! lol

thanks all

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Jan 11 applicant !

Added Spouse on October 6-2017
Completed spouse Medical Oct-23-2017
Nov-6-2017 spouse medical updated as Passed

From Nov 10 2017 ( Last Friday ) Its showing Decision Made in Ecas but Mycic Still showing In process !??

So confused to see check both CIC and Ecas .

What does the decision Made in Ecas means ? Will i Get ppr Soon ?

Or its just for my application and will wait until they process my spouse application ?

Or both of us got approved and recieve PPR ?

please need your advice !!

Need to know whether to celebrate or not !! lol

thanks all
You will get PPR soon. MyCic shows in progress till you recieve passport stamped. All the best you can celebrate now.

AJITHBILLA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 03 2016
Doc's Request.
JAN 11 2016
Med's Request
JAN 14 2017
Med's Done....
JAN 31 2017
You will get PPR soon. MyCic shows in progress till you recieve passport stamped. All the best you can celebrate now.
Any guess how many days should i need to wait to get PPR after Decision made on Ecas ?

Any rough timeline ? Or i could ask what would be the worst case after Decision made in Ecas ?

thanks again

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Any guess how many days should i need to wait to get PPR after Decision made on Ecas ?

Any rough timeline ? Or i could ask what would be the worst case after Decision made in Ecas ?

thanks again
I had DM in the morning and PPR by evening last week. There is no worst cas after DM, You will surely get PPR soon. It can take upto 2-3 days in some cases, but if you got DM today, PPR would follow soon, today or tomorrow.

connieyes

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
I have a question: when I get my ppr, should I only mail the new passport or both the new one and old one? They already have my new one on file.

hitesh_sw

Nov 14, 2017
Hi

I was completed my medical test in Oct, 02, 2017 and report is submited. Also I was paid lending fees on canada govt website.
Still i am waiting for PPR. My status is displaying "In Process". How many time take PPR.

Thanks.