29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Can you please guide me how to do that .. i would really appreciate it
Does your company have an account with cic under employer portal ? If no they'll need to create one as that's where the LMIA exception code is going to be generated with the $230 compliance payment. You'll need to fill imm 5205, during my own i was there to guide my employer when applying and i use my personal credit card to pay. Relax you'll get ppr befor nov 6. I submitted mine on the day my work permit expired.

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys i am in big trouble need your help/sugestion...I am 22 april appliacant waiting for PPR from 17 months and my open work permit expires on 6 nov and my pnp is restricted. And i want to extend my work permit but my employer declined to pay complience fee and i cannot apply for work permit extention without that fee .. i am not sure what do do now i need some information if there is some alternate way to extend work permit
You may get PPR before November. Try to send a case specific enquiry on your application and to ask the status. Try going to your MP and explaining the situation. You could try requesting the notes on your file. Sometimes any form of enquiry on your file get it going. It seems to work for me but not for everyone. If you happen to be stucked on background, then there is not much you can do on that side.

My question is, how did you end up an Open work permit and a restricted PNP??the two hardly occurs. Most times, if you have an open work permit you end up with PNP-no restrictions. In contrast, if you have closed work permit, then you end up PNP restriction. Am just wondering, if the PNP office made a mistake in restricting your PNP.

Try to see if your supervisor/manager can lobby on your behalf in getting the HR to pay compliance fee.It is reasonable if you decide to pay the fees, so someone in the company must can help you. Also, see if another employer would sponsor you.

If you have a spouse, maybe let your spouse get a study permit and then get an open work permit from him/her

Maybe you can can an IRCC agent without identifying yourself and ask if changing your status as a visitor to maintain status in Canada would be ok, since PPR should be no later end of November. Assuming, you are not stuck in background processing, you should get PPR in October/November though.

Jhakas

Aug 6, 2017
You may get PPR before November. Try to send a case specific enquiry on your application and to ask the status. Try going to your MP and explaining the situation. You could try requesting the notes on your file. Sometimes any form of enquiry on your file get it going. It seems to work for me but not for everyone. If you happen to be stucked on background, then there is not much you can do on that side.

My question is, how did you end up an Open work permit and a restricted PNP??the two hardly occurs. Most times, if you have an open work permit you end up with PNP-no restrictions. In contrast, if you have closed work permit, then you end up PNP restriction. Am just wondering, if the PNP office made a mistake in restricting your PNP.

Try to see if your supervisor/manager can lobby on your behalf in getting the HR to pay compliance fee.It is reasonable if you decide to pay the fees, so someone in the company must can help you. Also, see if another employer would sponsor you.

If you have a spouse, maybe let your spouse get a study permit and then get an open work permit from him/her

Maybe you can can an IRCC agent without identifying yourself and ask if changing your status as a visitor to maintain status in Canada would be ok, since PPR should be no later end of November. Assuming, you are not stuck in background processing, you should get PPR in October/November though.
I applied under nova scotia nominee program in NOC C thats why it is employment restricted

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Why processing time for inland applicants takes long time? Do the members of family really matters? Means a signal person will get quick response? Or if he add his family members will it delay the process?
In my opinion, i think the delay is more with the country you are from rather than applying as a family.I say this because, some persons background check are in processing for several months while are just for 1-2 months.However, if you started your application as single and then add dependents late on your application this may delay your file as well.

zwuwu

Jun 16, 2017
jan 7 applicant still waiting.
Why processing time for inland applicants takes long time? Do the members of family really matters? Means a signal person will get quick response? Or if he add his family members will it delay the process?
I am a single applicant, actually I find people who are not single applicant may receive PPR faster than mine. I dont think single or multiple really matters. It really depends on the officer.