+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

dennis05

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Have you called cic coz the last time you said they gave u a due date which is aug 8 same with me as well when I called them today they said my files is transferred to Ottawa but still my background verification is still on going....
I called them last week. They said everything (including security check) is passed. So i should expect an email from them soon. they could not say when exactly

Jhellow11

Feb 10, 2016
Guys, my Gcms notes says my file location is PACE and due date will be on Aug 23. Does anybody know what dies means? Thanks

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
Good Morning guys!
I need some advice from you guys.
Im an April 18, 2016 applicant and my AOR is June and my BG status still N/A.
The CIC agent I spoke with yesterday said, there is very minimal chance that my application get an approval before end of this months.
By the way, I'm really getting too much stress from the current job. Actually not the work I do, but the people who I work with...
I gave them notice that Im gonna leave the company in Oct. and I also wanna travel back to my country at the same time.
If I still dont become a PR at that time, should I inform CIC that I quit the job and travel to my country?
or should I just stay?
i was in Canada more than 5 years............. so stressful and miss my people....
I don't think that leaving work is an issue that would change or affect your application. the BG check takes 3months avg. you can leave Canada don't think that would prose a problem. if they ask you for a passport you can get the update anywhere you are on your my CIC account. you can then come back to Canada and send passport within the time frame they provided.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Guys, my Gcms notes says my file location is PACE and due date will be on Aug 23. Does anybody know what dies means? Thanks
PACE = Passed All Criteria Eligibility

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
1 April 2016
inland applicant AINP

DM JUNE 29
I applied in feb2016 got aor apr2016. how come i didnt hear anything yet. i am an inland applicant too.