+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

jiaqi611

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Jan 11 application
I just received my third GCMS notes. The new one totally same with the first one.This means my application didn't move after they transferred my application to PACE on April. It's so frustrating.:(

ChrisGF

Jul 18, 2017
Just receive that from CIC.

January 6 Applicant

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Kayk1974kay

Jul 4, 2017
March 9, 2016

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical Passed 28/06/2017
Review of additional doc :We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints
Bacground check: Your application is in progress. We will send you message when we start your background check 28/06/2017
Background check- changed to Not applicable July,2017
Final decesion: Your application is in progress.We will send you message when decision has been made

Please house, i will like to know if review of my eligibility has started or not. Secondly, what does my background not applicable mean? Also,additional documents were actually requested but nothing was said after i have provided it except we do not need additional documents.

All your comment will be well appreciated

aquarian5725

Jun 23, 2017
nova scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront on july 2016
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
hello friends.....im 31march applicant....i am going to apply under a different stream this september.......one of my friend who was jan10 applicant applied under a new category on april 15. i know the stream dosent apply for everyone but he got PR on july10, 2017. then he withdrew his paper application. until december they r not gona do anything....im pretty sure.......

the stream which he applied was called CAREGIVERS: CARING FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS which takes just 3 months to process....... i know all of you peeps cant apply under this category but im just suggesting that find an alternative and start applying .....it is going to be stressful and expensive but it will be worth it.....i am goin to do that coz i hv lost all hopes in this paperbased PNP......

Reactions: glk

glk

Mar 4, 2017
hello friends.....im 31march applicant....i am going to apply under a different stream this september.......one of my friend who was jan10 applicant applied under a new category on april 15. i know the stream dosent apply for everyone but he got PR on july10, 2017. then he withdrew his paper application. until december they r not gona do anything....im pretty sure.......

the stream which he applied was called CAREGIVERS: CARING FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS which takes just 3 months to process....... i know all of you peeps cant apply under this category but im just suggesting that find an alternative and start applying .....it is going to be stressful and expensive but it will be worth it.....i am goin to do that coz i hv lost all hopes in this paperbased PNP......
You are right. Unfortunately not a lot of us can apply your steam so I suggest Express Entry.

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017

this shows that the PNP is not a priority and that background check can be done very quickly.

Reactions: glk