+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

wex231

Feb 22, 2016
veaunz said:
congrats to many ppr's this week hope we are next.guys i have a question, just got my GCMS notes today i am march 20 applicant except for eligibility and medical the rest is in progress ive noticed that they withheld some pages of my notes is it normal? does anyone had the same notes like there's about 6 to 8 pages being withheld im just worried.please let me know to those who have the same notes . thanks
I got mine yesterday and they were the same with eligibility and medical passed. Feb 19th Applicant

mine08

Oct 25, 2012
mcjosh said:
Finally the wait is over..Got PPR email today.
March 12th applicant.(2 Inland applicants)

PNP application:
AINP application filed on August 9th 2014
Nomination received on Feb 23rd 2015

Federal application:
Xep on May 15th
EP + UCI on June 26th
Add. doc (PCCs) & RPRF request on Oct 22nd
Upfront medicals in Sep.
PPR email on Feb 23rd 2016 (Feb 23rd is our lucky day.. ;D ;Dhahaha)

All da best guys.. Ths forum is a bless... :D
Congrats! Are you single applicant?

Any single applicant who haven't received ppr yet?

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
wex231 said:
I got mine yesterday and they were the same with eligibility and medical passed. Feb 19th Applicant

do you have some pages that says withheld pursuant to some section xx and they are blank. please let me know so i will know that it is just standard. thanks

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
ramsuperstar said:
hi Veaunz

did you pass elgibility and medical?

criminality and security are in progress?

I am march 26th 2015 applicant I applied my gcms notes on feb 16 2016 waiting for notes
yah eligibility passed and medical criminality in progress security not started

wex231

Feb 22, 2016
veaunz said:
do you have some pages that says withheld pursuant to some section xx and they are blank. please let me know so i will know that it is just standard. thanks
No nothing like that

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
does anyone have an idea why sometimes in GCMS notes there are blank pages and it says withheld and what does that mean? appreciate your help guys. thanks

Mountin

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veaunz said:
does anyone have an idea why sometimes in GCMS notes there are blank pages and it says withheld and what does that mean? appreciate your help guys. thanks
Relax. Very normal. I had that then got ppr..... so relax.

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
veaunz said:
Don't worry there might be some comments that they don't wana disclose or something... Looks like you are done so relax and be happy... All the best