+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

ggojang

Nov 25, 2014
Hein said:
Why don't we need? Others got PPR without DM. For us, DM without PPR, so strange...
Don`t worry. I think just wait 2 or 3 weeks ....so you will get ... confirmation of permanent resident paper.... ;D

t2y

Feb 8, 2016
hello.I'm feb 2015 applicant who just got ppr.And I have a question and looking for some advice.

The email says:
· If you require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

My questin is do I have to send passport or just photocopy??I'm from visa exempt country and currently in canada based on temporarily work visa.These sentence above getting me a bit confused.I will be grateful if someone can make it clear.

Thank you in advance.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
t2y said:
hello.I'm feb 2015 applicant who just got ppr.And I have a question and looking for some advice.

The email says:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

My questin is do I have to send passport or just photocopy??I'm from visa exempt country and currently in canada based on temporarily work visa.These sentence above getting me a bit confused.I will be grateful if someone can make it clear.

Thank you in advance.
If you are from a visa exempt country and here with a work permit then you only needed the Work permit to be here. Those here from non visa exempt also need a TRV (temporary residence visa). I think you are confusing a work permit with TRV and thinking they are the same but they are not.

So you do not need to send your actual passport.

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
I'm getting some questions regarding Carway, so here it goes:

> You only need to have your passport, valid permit w/ your status and the CoPR.
> The only questions they ask is whether you're bringing cigarettes or alcohol from the US.
> They'll take your documents and make you wait in a room (in my case was for about 25 min), and they'll call you, let you know you're now a PR and they'll give you your papers back, that's it.
> You can use a rental car, you just drive to US border tell them you're doing your landing, they'll give you an administrative refusal and then you drive back and show that to the officer.

Nothing else, nothing to be scared about. Quite simple process.

Road to Carway is fine right now, but really windy. Pretty straightforward route to take.

CHOI

Feb 8, 2016
Hi, guys.

Does anybody have a similar timeline or situation with mine?

My time line is as below,

Application received - January 20th, 2015
XEP - April 16, 2015
EP - May 20, 2015
MR - May 22, 2015(and medical done on June 3, 2015)
RPRF - August 18, 2015
IP - August 19, 2015
Additional Documents Request - September 25, 2015(and sent on September 29, 2015)
DM - January 27, 2016

And I am still waiting for PPR.

I feel so miserable about my status of PR application. I have seen most of January applicants and quite a few February applcants have got PPR or PR already even though my application had been received before them. I have no idea what is going on.

Anyway, please share your timeline or any information if you have a similar timeline or situation with mine. Thank you!

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
t2y said:

The email says:

Thank you in advance.
As you said, you are from visa exempt country then you just have to send only photocopy of your passport.... gud luck.. :)

bill BC

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS SYNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHOI said:
Hi, guys.

Does anybody have a similar timeline or situation with mine?

My time line is as below,

Application received - January 20th, 2015
XEP - April 16, 2015
EP - May 20, 2015
MR - May 22, 2015(and medical done on June 3, 2015)
RPRF - August 18, 2015
IP - August 19, 2015
Additional Documents Request - September 25, 2015(and sent on September 29, 2015)
DM - January 27, 2016

And I am still waiting for PPR.

I feel so miserable about my status of PR application. I have seen most of January applicants and quite a few February applcants have got PPR or PR already even though my application had been received before them. I have no idea what is going on.

Anyway, please share your timeline or any information if you have a similar timeline or situation with mine. Thank you!
CHOI did what kind additional document did the cic request ?on sep?
same situation to you

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
t2y said:

The email says:

Thank you in advance.

Congrats!!!Could you share your timeline?

saad456

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
App. Filed.......
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
LANDED..........
06-10-2016
feb 20th applicant (file received) still waiting..

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
Anybody from edmonton planning on going to border for landing?

It looks like i have wait 2 months and I sold my car. So if anybody wants to share fuel and other expense...let me know