Congratulations

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
phoenix232 said:
HI Guys,

below is my timeline,

App received - 12th Jan , 2017
UCI received - 8th Mar, 2017

I am currently waiting for file transfer to NDVO.

Just to update you all , I got File Transfer / AOR2 on 07/04/2017 :)

Now waiting for Medical request :-\ :-\ :-\

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
AC.R said:
update
application recieved by cic feb 2nd
got AOR on march 22nd
inland application
Did you apply under PNP post-graduate inland program? I applied under BC PNP post-graduate, I received my AOR on March 15. Waiting for medical.
Do you know how long will it take?

thanks,

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
phoenix232 said:

Congratulations!
Well my application reached on 11 Jan and AOR1 was on 19 Mar
Its bit fast in your case...

Mapple Leaf

Oct 20, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO SINP OID
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Nomination.....
15th October 2016
AOR Received.
4th February 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Feb 2017
Med's Request
25th May 2017
Med's Done....
27/05/2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2017...got in hand in 31/07/2017
LANDED..........
hoping September 2017
phoenix232 said:

Please share your timeline. congrats!

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
bishnoishekhar said:
Congratulations!
Well my application reached on 11 Jan and AOR1 was on 19 Mar
Its bit fast in your case...

Thank you,
Don't worry, you'll get AOR2 by end of the week.

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vpkasbek said:
Called IRCC yesterday, they said my file is still with NS Sydney office and my secondary office is listed as Ottawa. Its almost a month from my AOR and its held up at CIO. Does anyone know if Ottawa sends a file transfer email which would indicate when its transferred? And what does it actually mean to be a secondary office?
[/quote

Hi. Are you inland or ouland? I heard that IRCC call centre is only for inland applicant. Which number you used to dial in? How was your experience talking to the call centre agent? Sorry for so many questions as I am planing to call them tonight. My application received on 30Jan17 but still I have not received the AOR1 email.

Regarding secondary office, I understand they are rettering to local visa office.

Thanks in advance.

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
hi..! do we still need the RCMP clearance for the PNP application? thanks!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
monsij said:
vpkasbek said:
Called IRCC yesterday, they said my file is still with NS Sydney office and my secondary office is listed as Ottawa. Its almost a month from my AOR and its held up at CIO. Does anyone know if Ottawa sends a file transfer email which would indicate when its transferred? And what does it actually mean to be a secondary office?
Hi. Are you inland or ouland? I heard that IRCC call centre is only for inland applicant. Which number you used to dial in? How was your experience talking to the call centre agent? Sorry for so many questions as I am planing to call them tonight. My application received on 30Jan17 but still I have not received the AOR1 email.

Regarding secondary office, I understand they are rettering to local visa office.

Thanks in advance.
Dont worry about the questions. That is why we all are here for to ask queries and help find answers :) I am outland applicat under PNP SINP (unfortunately, paper based) stream, applying from US, hence Ottawa set as my local office since Buffalo office closed down several years ago. As for experience with cic reps, you might have different experiences depending on the agent. The person I spoke to was very courteous and willing to respond, but then another time a lady received my call and she kept reiterating that my application is recent and within processing time. Clearly not interested in providing any information. I understand its not been too long since AOR, but all I was seeking information about the local visa office processing my application. Anyways, be very specific in information you are looking for and you may or may not have luck getting information. Of course, it doesnt hurt to try, but you are satisfied talking to real person than waiting on email with odds of getting ignored. :)

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Hi

everyone

How they decide which visa office for PR application. For instance, I am in canada on my study permit. I am going to apply for PR through express entry in fsw category ( As I have 3 years of skilled experience from India)

so in my case, which visa office will process my application? Canada or India?

monsij

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vpkasbek said:

Thanks in advance.

Dont worry about the questions. That is why we all are here for to ask queries and help find answers :) I am outland applicat under PNP SINP (unfortunately, paper based) stream, applying from US, hence Ottawa set as my local office since Buffalo office closed down several years ago. As for experience with cic reps, you might have different experiences depending on the agent. The person I spoke to was very courteous and willing to respond, but then another time a lady received my call and she kept reiterating that my application is recent and within processing time. Clearly not interested in providing any information. I understand its not been too long since AOR, but all I was seeking information about the local visa office processing my application. Anyways, be very specific in information you are looking for and you may or may not have luck getting information. Of course, it doesnt hurt to try, but you are satisfied talking to real person than waiting on email with odds of getting ignored. :)
Thanks Dear. I able to reach CIC call centre staff after 19 min of wait time. She confirmed the receipt of application and advised that no separate AOR is needed as the status are already updated online. She has also provided me the UCI number and informed that CIC officer is working on my application. The lady agent was friendly, helpful and patiently listened to all my questions.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
monsij said:
Thanks Dear. I able to reach CIC call centre staff after 19 min of wait time. She confirmed the receipt of application and advised that no separate AOR is needed as the status are already updated online. She has also provided me the UCI number and informed that CIC officer is working on my application. The lady agent was friendly, helpful and patiently listened to all my questions.
Good for you.

I have a question if you have some idea. I did not provide my FBI certificate with my application, but sent my Indian PCC along. Now, I am in dilemma where should I mail this certificate, Sydney NS or Ottawa? Nova Scotia office currently has my file and not clear how long before it gets transferred to Ottawa processing center. FBI was issued on Jan 12 and may expiry by the time they request as website says it needs to be issued within 6 months of application submission. Its so confusing and dont seem to get conclusive responses anywhere.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
vpkasbek said:
Good for you.

I have a question if you have some idea. I did not provide my FBI certificate with my application, but sent my Indian PCC along. Now, I am in dilemma where should I mail this certificate, Sydney NS or Ottawa? Nova Scotia office currently has my file and not clear how long before it gets transferred to Ottawa processing center. FBI was issued on Jan 12 and may expiry by the time they request as website says it needs to be issued within 6 months of application submission. Its so confusing and dont seem to get conclusive responses anywhere.

Anybody received
Noi in 2017 and
got Nomination from HCPS in 2017 ????