+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

A

abdisarockstar

Hello folks

Since I’m never able to catch hold of them through the phone, I had submitted WebForm yesterday afternoon AND got a reply today morning. (Wow) I was desperate to know my application status and this is what they replied

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

Can anybody say what this means? No specific information was given, about the security check and all that. Sigh. Does that mean I can expect a decision soon? :p

Reactions: Grechy7

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hello folks

Since I’m never able to catch hold of them through the phone, I had submitted WebForm yesterday afternoon AND got a reply today morning. (Wow) I was desperate to know my application status and this is what they replied

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

Can anybody say what this means? No specific information was given, about the security check and all that. Sigh. Does that mean I can expect a decision soon? :p
Even if you call them they say the same thing that everything is in order and we will contact you if additional information needed.

sk0101

Sep 15, 2018
Even if you call them they say the same thing that everything is in order and we will contact you if additional information needed.
I am not sure about your case, but for me they told me more than what I see on my GcKey Status.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Hello folks

This means chill out, everything is okay, it will come soon lol

sk0101

Sep 15, 2018
What did you find out?
I called them after my ghost update regarding some other matter, and also asked about the ghost update. They first asked me what I am able to see on my GcKey account, so in my case background check still shows in process, but they told me security check is passed.

I asked them how long it will take to get PPR now, as I have passed security? they said we don't know but they calculated the timeline based on the processing time (19 months).

Nsmansuri

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys
How do you find out that if cic has started your background screening or not?
Beside calling cic or gcms notes
Anyone here has any ideas?
Thanks

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
I called them after my ghost update regarding some other matter, and also asked about the ghost update. They first asked me what I am able to see on my GcKey account, so in my case background check still shows in process, but they told me security check is passed.

I asked them how long it will take to get PPR now, as I have passed security? they said we don't know but they calculated the timeline based on the processing time (19 months).
I called them today , she told me the same thing as yours.