+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
13 March ainp srs survey technologist with one dependent still waiting for Mr. Call them next week probably they are gonna read the status from my cic account and tell me fk off but will update then.

Reactions: singha5612

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Tomorrow is the big day lets hope for the best guys.. i hope everyone of you applicant from march and april 2017 get your medical this week..

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
did you attend a University in Canada or applied as a temporary foreign worker? That sucks, but from now on just do not send any documents unless if they asked you to do, but other than that just do not send anything. If they need then they will contact you. They have contacted me and asked to provide additional family information (update), which I did and uploaded back.

You see what the CIC says: Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

So do not send anything, please! Wait!

I am a June 2017 applicant. AOR in August 2017. Additional docs and pre-arrival letter in March 2018.

Reactions: singha5612

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
You see what the CIC says: Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

So do not send anything, please! Wait!

I am a June 2017 applicant. AOR in August 2017. Additional docs and pre-arrival letter in March 2018.
Yeh man thanks for the info.. i shouldnt have send them additional documents, i just hope they wont spend time verfyin my additional document now since they never asked for them.. messed up big time

I need to get laid right now so i can stop thinkin about it lol

Reactions: rabikdor

Robrocks2010

Dec 24, 2017
Hey there..
Just have a silly question for you guys.. Approximately after how much time do you expect to get A passport request after medical.
Just got my medical done today, got the medical request on 19th March.
Actually just today I got an invitation from express entry as well so what you guys say is it worth it to file in express entry at this point of time as my medical is done.
Please your replies will be really appreciated

Weskol

Sep 22, 2017
Pls how long does it take to get pick up letter? I got a notification last Friday that my application has been finally approved but yet to get pick up letter to pick my passport that had been sent to the CIC for stamp. What can I do?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Pls how long does it take to get pick up letter? I got a notification last Friday that my application has been finally approved but yet to get pick up letter to pick my passport that had been sent to the CIC for stamp. What can I do?
could you please share your timeline?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hey there..
Just have a silly question for you guys.. Approximately after how much time do you expect to get A passport request after medical.
Actually just today I got an invitation from express entry as well so what you guys say is it worth it to file in express entry at this point of time as my medical is done.
I also got an ITA for Express Entry today.
I figure since I'm in the last stage at IP-2, i'll wait to submit the EE application. I'm hoping to get my PPR soon.

Reactions: Robrocks2010

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hey there..
Whats ur timeline

frankivy

Oct 16, 2015
ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
Hey there..
average 3 month, 1 or 6 mth is possible

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
So few PPRs in the past week... Wondering if they are preparing a batch to send out PPRs or something? Any thoughts?

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
So few PPRs in the past week... Wondering if they are preparing a batch to send out PPRs or something? Any thoughts?
That's what I want to believe, I haven't seen PPR last week, the last one that I saw was March 15th, 2018.
So the possible batch is expected.

omolola

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
April 2017 applicant
Medical request March 14
Medical did March 15
Medical passed on My CiC log march 27.
Hopefully the waiting will not be too long