+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR Feb 2015 applicants

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gagan292 said:
Guys!!! Here we go. With God grace got the "Ready for Visa" email today evening. :D Today is one of the best day of my life :) Thank you Lord. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who took their time and helped me in providing the useful information whenever I needed.
Once again thank you everyone and Good luck to the one's waiting for their DM/PPR's.
Only thing I will suggest you guys to have patience. Your time is coming soon either today or tomorrow but it's coming.

Cheers :)
Congratulations Gagan, Happy for you buddy :) ;)

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
VENKAT G said:
Congratulations Gagan, Happy for you buddy :) ;)
Thanks buddy :) Did your return tracker activated?

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Gagan92 are you in Vancouver?

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
My dear friends...thanks to you all..finished all my process of pr...long 10 months....wil be in the forum for a few more days...thanks for all your support and help..

nikhil90

Dec 11, 2015
RYbestluck said:
PPR today!!! Feb 16 single inland applicant, thanks guys!!!
Hey bro congratulations.
Need your help bro
Currently, I am on restoration, and i haven't validated my visa yet. I recently got my passport request. Do i need to restore my status before flagpolling? If yes how?
Thanks in advance.

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
nikhil90 said:
Hey bro congratulations.
Need your help bro
Currently, I am on restoration, and i haven't validated my visa yet. I recently got my passport request. Do i need to restore my status before flagpolling? If yes how?
Thanks in advance.
Hi, I don't quite understand "why and what visa you need to validate", I think if you are on restoration status, and got the COPR, then you can go landing like others

nikhil90

Dec 11, 2015
RYbestluck said:
Hi, I don't quite understand "why and what visa you need to validate", I think if you are on restoration status, and got the COPR, then you can go landing like others
I meant to ask you "wouldn't they ask for anything else such as work permit or receipt of visitor visa"?
What kind of documents would i need to do flagpolling? I am sorry if its a stupid question. I just want to clear it.
Thanks

RYbestluck

Jan 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-Feb-16
Doc's Request.
2015-Oct-26
Med's Request
2015-Sep-10
Passport Req..
2016-Feb-09
nikhil90 said:
I meant to ask you "wouldn't they ask for anything else such as work permit or receipt of visitor visa"?
What kind of documents would i need to do flagpolling? I am sorry if its a stupid question. I just want to clear it.
Thanks
Hey, this is from the website:How do I validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence or a permanent resident visa if I live in Canada?
If you already live in Canada, you have two options to become a permanent resident:
1. You can make an appointment at a Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) office near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. You cannot call this number if you are outside Canada.
If your permanent resident visa (or one of your family’s) expires in two months or less, please tell the Call Centre that you need urgent processing.

2. If you are not able to make an appointment as set out above, you may leave Canada and return through an international airport or a Canadian land border.

When you arrive, a CIC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.
In either case, you will have to show the officer:
* your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
* your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
* your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
* proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include:
* payment receipt,
* copy of your application to extend your stay,
* printout of online application, or
* proof of mailing.
Note: You must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada to become a permanent resident at an international airport or Canadian land border. If you need a visa to enter another country before you re-enter Canada, it is up to you to get the visa.
You will do these procedures at the first place you arrive in Canada. If you are travelling by air, make sure you have time before any connecting flight or other travel.

hallowen84

Nov 3, 2015
nikhil90 said:
Hey bro congratulations.
Need your help bro
Thanks in advance.
I'm in the same boat with you, as long as I know it won't impact your PR. As a note just to be safe you should apply for restoration and print out everything bring it with you when do flagpolling. I did apply for restoration + new work permit almost 4 months ago but until now it is still in process, good luck for both of us :D

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
1 year complete of application. 3 month complete of medical result received status.1 month gone after interview on call, cse reply application is awaiting review by a visa officer.

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
Sorry for the late update I got my Passport back with COPR from CIC today morning. Going to border this weekend.
Thank you.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
VENKAT G said:
Hi Guys,
Sorry for the late update I got my Passport back with COPR from CIC today morning. Going to border this weekend.
Thank you.
Congrats Venkat. Another final step then you are officially PR :)