+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

aminfkh

Jun 20, 2016
np. no I did not receive anything at first.. after a month or so, I only called them and asked if they received my documents and also made a case specific inquiry to check and then they replied that they received them.

jennyan said:
Thank you Aminfkh for sharing your information. My background check went to in progress in Oct/Nov before I receive the additional document request...Weird.... Did you receive acknowledgment from them saying they have received your document? I haven't...

Good luck to all of us!

jennyan

Mar 1, 2017
aminfkh said:
np. no I did not receive anything at first.. after a month or so, I only called them and asked if they received my documents and also made a case specific inquiry to check and then they replied that they received them.
Thanks! It really calms me down knowing someone else had been asked the same additional documents...:) :)

Dv2014

Jan 6, 2017
jennyan said:
Hi Saeidrr, have you received any updates? I am Sep applicant as well, asked to submit detailed CV about master program and did not have any update since then, that was in Dec last year. Anyone else have same situation?

Thank you very much!
Hi Jennyan,

My boyfriend and I are also in the same boat (We have separate applications with almost the same timelines).

We are both Oct 21 , 2105 applicants and on mid November we were both asked for additional information (CV, publications,...). Our background check changed into "in process" in mid December. No updates since then!

I called CIC today and the agent said because of the additional documents that I have been requested, my application has been sent to a different department for further reviews! and that now they are waiting for that department to review my documents! He said he cannot give me any time frames and I just have to wait.

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
HI
I am on PGWP and just got AINP ,without job offer, no employment restriction. just wondering should I put an ielts test in the application package to federal gov? my noc falls under b category. I am a land surveyor. I heard ietls is mandatory for pnp application, only if ur noc falls under c or d. I have no time to take a test now because My wife and I wanna take a vacation as a honeymoon. Could someone help me out here>.> plz give me some advice. Thank you .

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
hobo420 said:
HI
I am on PGWP and just got AINP ,without job offer, no employment restriction. just wondering should I put an ielts test in the application package to federal gov? my noc falls under b category. I am a land surveyor. I heard ietls is mandatory for pnp application, only if ur noc falls under c or d. I have no time to take a test now because My wife and I wanna take a vacation as a honeymoon. Could someone help me out here>.> plz give me some advice. Thank you .
I firmly believe you do not need to take IELTS because those whose NOC fall into B category are exempt from English proficiency test. Please double check at the CIC website.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
hobo420 said:
HI
follow document checklist IMM5690. See line 12.

If you have one, include it. If you don't have it because you're NOC B, you shouldn't need it

AB-AM

Nov 28, 2016
I just called CIC and the answer was everything looks well!
If I do not hear anything by May, I should call them again :(

Dv2014 said:
Hi Jennyan,

My boyfriend and I are also in the same boat (We have separate applications with almost the same timelines).

We are both Oct 21 , 2105 applicants and on mid November we were both asked for additional information (CV, publications,...). Our background check changed into "in process" in mid December. No updates since then!

I called CIC today and the agent said because of the additional documents that I have been requested, my application has been sent to a different department for further reviews! and that now they are waiting for that department to review my documents! He said he cannot give me any time frames and I just have to wait.

jennyan

Mar 1, 2017
Dv2014 said:
Hi Jennyan,

I called yesterday and they told me the same thing...Thanks for sharing the information. I hope we all will hear something soon...

jennyan

Mar 1, 2017
AB-AM said:
I just called CIC and the answer was everything looks well!
If I do not hear anything by May, I should call them again :(
That sounds good! I asked them, but they wouldn't give me a timeline...Hopefully we all hear something back by May!

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
See 14 / 2015 still no PPR no DM outland
Called CIC today and same answer still stuck in security stage
Almost 18 months.
Please anyone knows how long it takes this security?

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
ramyfathalla said:
See 14 / 2015 still no PPR no DM outland
Called CIC today and same answer still stuck in security stage
Almost 18 months.
Please anyone knows how long it takes this security?
I am july 31 2015 applicant , stuck in security check, almost 20 month complete but no response yet.

There is no time line for security clearance.

CIC doing all the process and security clearance of express entry applicant in 3 to 6 months but I dont why they are doing like this to paper base applicants.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
MASOOD85 said:
I am july 31 2015 applicant , stuck in security check, almost 20 month complete but no response yet.

There is no time line for security clearance.

CIC doing all the process and security clearance of express entry applicant in 3 to 6 months but I dont why they are doing like this to paper base applicants.
Yes brother same question why it's fast for people and very slow for others while this security should be the same importance for everyone who will enter Canada.
I think it's just an argument CIC uses these days to manage this huge number of applications that they accepted through E E.
I am so frustrated about this killing waiting.

rosvita

Jun 26, 2016
ramyfathalla said:
Yes brother same question why it's fast for people and very slow for others while this security should be the same importance for everyone who will enter Canada.
I think it's just an argument CIC uses these days to manage this huge number of applications that they accepted through E E.
I am so frustrated about this killing waiting.
me2. got the feedback from them after sending special inquiry though online form. they told me everything except security are passed May 2016. But my security check is still under checking...

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
AB-AM said:
I have been asked for same info on Nov 28, 2016 and my background changed to In progress on Dec 22, 2016.
No DM or PR yet!

Nov 5 inland applicant
Nov 23 inland applicant, on the same boat, I heard that once we were asked additional documents ( schedule A, criminal clearance) , additional 3 months could be expected.

AB-AM

Nov 28, 2016
Have been you asked for additional doc?
If yes, when?

Alex2028 said:
Nov 23 inland applicant, on the same boat, I heard that once we were asked additional documents ( schedule A, criminal clearance) , additional 3 months could be expected.