+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Shanty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
FInally landed on February 2nd and became permanent resident .THanks to all members here as this is a great support during the entire process.
I will keep on monitoring this forum in case I can be of some help to someone who need it.

bostonpizza

Oct 13, 2016
rajarajan said:
Dear Sep and Oct 2015 (paper) applicants,

How many of you still waiting for DM?. kindly share please

oct 15, 2015 here waiting for PPR, background just changed to in progress two weeks ago. Guys, do you know how long does it take from background check changed in progress to ppr?

jessicaje

Dec 8, 2015
champ9496 said:
Did they ask you for work permit..?
He didn't ask for it.
My work permit is always stapled to my passport. I don't recall him viewing it, though.
However, according to cic website, you should have your proof of legal status in Canada on hand during landing procrss, such as work permit.

Kevin Kandanatt

May 27, 2016
jessicaje said:
Please turn to Page 268 of this post, where MORNMOR shared the ppr email in Reply #4014.

AS for the documents, here is some information from the cic website:

If you already live in Canada, you have two options to become a permanent resident:

You can make an appointment at one of our offices near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact us by using this Web form.

If your permanent resident visa (or one of your family’s) expires in two months or less, please indicate that you need urgent processing.

If you are not able to make an appointment as set out above, you may leave Canada and return through an international airport or a Canadian land border.

When you arrive, an IRCC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.

In either case, you will have to show the officer:

your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include:
payment receipt,
copy of your application to extend your stay,
printout of online application, or
proof of mailing.
Note: You must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada to become a permanent resident at an international airport or Canadian land border. If you need a visa to enter another country before you re-enter Canada, it is up to you to get the visa.

You will do these procedures at the first place you arrive in Canada. If you are travelling by air, make sure you have time before any connecting flight or other travel.

If you choose to leave and re-enter Canada at a land border, especially during the peak periods of weekends and holidays, you may have a long wait time for service.

To find the land border closest to you, see the Canada Border Service Agency website.
Thank you so much Jessica. It was a great help.

Cantilangnonako

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 23, 2015
Nomination.....
Aug. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 07, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
June 30, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
April 2012
From my ECAS account

Permanent Residence
#We received your application for permanent residence on September 22, 2015.
#We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 7, 2016.
#We started processing your application on January 7, 2016.
#We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as #possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
#We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
#Medical results have been received.
#You entered Canada at the Saskatoon IRCC office on February 2, 2017 and became a Permanent Resident.

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Cantilangnonako said:
From my ECAS account

Permanent Residence
#We received your application for permanent residence on September 22, 2015.
#We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 7, 2016.
#We started processing your application on January 7, 2016.
#We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as #possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
#We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
#Medical results have been received.
#You entered Canada at the Saskatoon IRCC office on February 2, 2017 and became a Permanent Resident.

Congratulations.

I'm a Aug PNP paper base applicant. I called IRCC to made an appointment in Saskatoon on Jan 27 2016. I am stilling waiting for their reply. How long did you wait for the appointment in Saskatoon IRCC office?
Thanks a lot,

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Papa Bomboy said:
About Landing.

I have seen alot of people conduct their landing process at the border a.k.a flagpoling. I was initially left with the notion that booking an appointment with the nearest IRCC office for Landing could take too long (6-8 weeks according to IRCC agent).

This morning, I made a call to IRCC and got a landing appointment within 4 weeks. You call and give them your details and they will call you back with an appropriate date. You will be asked to bring your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document (CoPR), your vaild passport and work permit, and other documents that may apply in your case.

You have to make sure that you are not out of status.

You will be given an appointment based on your postal code. e.g if you live in Edmonton area, your closest IRCC office will be Edmonton. Even in the case where Calgary or Lethbridge has landing appointments available you will still be given Edmonton if you reside in Edmonton.

Getting the appointment option could save you time and money.

An appointment works for me because, my work permit is months away from expiry. I understand others may not have the luxury of waiting 4 weeks to get an appointment.

I wish everyone success. You guys are warriors!
How long did you wait for you appointment to land in IRCC office?

Thanks,

ofz

Sep 21, 2015
Landing experience with a car

Hey guys,

I did my landing this Friday and thought I would share my experience to make your lives a little easier. I understand that your experience might be considerably different than mine.

I decided to do my landing late Friday night, hoping it wouldn’t be too busy. With that in mind, I rented a car on Friday and started from Toronto around 0800 PM. I was there by 0930 PM. Once there I got on the Falls Avenue and drove up to the entrance of the Rainbow Bridge [43.091794, -79.071145] and simply got on the bridge with my car. Once I reached the other end of the bridge, I drove up to one of the manned check posts with the green light and let the officer in the booth know that I am here for Flag polling.

He seemed very familiar with the process, asked us to give us our passports. I had someone with me with a Canadian Passport, which wasn’t an issue. Once he looked at the passport, he called someone and gave us our passports back, and directed us to a designated area. We drove up to the pointed area and someone was already waiting there for us. He told us to park and wait in the car and left. Within 5 minute, another border security personal came out of the building, handed us a piece of paper [Administrative Refusal], asked us to follow him in the car while he walked up to a gate and opened it for us. This gate took us to a toll both. [Toll was 3.75 USD or 4.75 CAD.] We paid the toll and started driving back towards Canada.

At the Canadian Border, we stopped at another check post, and the officer asked us some routine questions and took the paper from me that I was given on the other side of the bridge. Once he let us in, we pulled over to the building, and went in. We were asked why we were there inside and told them that I am doing my landing. They asked my passport, COPR, and proof of address. I gave them the requested document, and the officer asked me to wait. It took them 15 minute to call my name, and once they did, I walked up to the officer; the officer asked me a couple of question and asked me to sign the COPR. Once that was done, I was given my documents back, and was briefed about what I need to do now that I have become a PR. Within a minute, I was walking out of the building as a PR. And it was 1020 PM, So, the whole process took less than an hour. Hope it helps.

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
bostonpizza said:
oct 15, 2015 here waiting for PPR, background just changed to in progress two weeks ago. Guys, do you know how long does it take from background check changed in progress to ppr?
Same here

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
bostonpizza said:
normally it takes 1-4 months... it totally depends on your VO now...

God bless!

charan9985

Aug 7, 2014
Oct - 15 (inland paper ON-PNP applicant)

Finally, got the PPR today. Waiting is over. Hope all of oct applicants will get it soon..

mehul.gandhi

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Hii friends,

I got my passport today and planning to go to border tomorrow. I just wanted to know donwe need to carry photos with me as i have sent two photos with my passport and i got one stick on the COPR.

Kindly repply

Thanks