+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
My medical is still showing In Progress since June 2, 2016. I called CIC numerous times and two agents confirmed that it has passed that stage already. today when I phoned up, another agent told me that they are still reviewing my medicals. SMH. I ended up ordering GCMS notes just to be sure whats the exact note on my file,

I am hoping its a positive one. :-[ :-[ :-[

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
durchbeisser_17 said:
My medical is still showing In Progress since June 2, 2016. I called CIC numerous times and two agents confirmed that it has passed that stage already. today when I phoned up, another agent told me that they are still reviewing my medicals. SMH. I ended up ordering GCMS notes just to be sure whats the exact note on my file,

I am hoping its a positive one. :-[ :-[ :-[
Did you get medical request or you did upfront?

I am also in same situation. I was asked for medical on September 1st and submitted in a week but it still shows review in progress on my MYCIC account and ECAS does not show anything about medical received or passed.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Hammer said:

I am also in same situation. I was asked for medical on September 1st and submitted in a week but it still shows review in progress on my MYCIC account and ECAS does not show anything about medical received or passed.
Did you received any furtherance letter (additional test for your medical)?

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
Hi Dears All,

Please let me know anyone who have knowlede of this question: "if i nominated a representative in my Paper Based Application, then i will not able to link my application to myCic account? Cause i tried a lot to link my application to my Mycic account but no success.

one of my friend told me that i can't link cause i nominated a representative in my application~!!! is this true????

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Hi Friends,

Quick question, i have a situation where in my PR is in process and waiting for PPR . I have my workpermit which is getting expired on Jan 13. I applied for me and my wife together for extension and i paid $410 ( 155 + 155 + 100 for open work permit. I saw few people paid $510 in the same situation of mine . I also read the rejections of WP because of less fee ... can some one clarify if i paid the correct amount

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
pavanforpr said:
Hi Friends,

Quick question, i have a situation where in my PR is in process and waiting for PPR . I have my workpermit which is getting expired on Jan 13. I applied for me and my wife together for extension and i paid $410 ( 155 + 155 + 100 for open work permit. I saw few people paid $510 in the same situation of mine . I also read the rejections of WP because of less fee ... can some one clarify if i paid the correct amount
Hi
If you applied for two OWPs why didn't you pay another 100 CAD?

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
bilalmpk173 said:
Hi Dears All,

Please let me know anyone who have knowlede of this question: "if i nominated a representative in my Paper Based Application, then i will not able to link my application to myCic account? Cause i tried a lot to link my application to my Mycic account but no success.

one of my friend told me that i can't link cause i nominated a representative in my application~!!! is this true????
hi
It's true if your representative has linked your application to his or her account. If not- you can link it.

Senator I

Aug 18, 2012
Hi Folks,

I have a question about MR and I appreciate if you could share your experience here. I'm an AINP nominee and I've submitted my paper application in Jan 2016 to CIC. Right now I'm waiting for MR.

I've heard that If someone is inland applicant he/she can do an upfront medial (before receiving MR request from CIC) and submit it through case specific inquiry. Just wondering if it's possible to do so. If you've done this, please share your experience.

Thanks

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Senator I said:
Hi Folks,

I have a question about MR and I appreciate if you could share your experience here. I'm an AINP nominee and I've submitted my paper application in Jan 2016 to CIC. Right now I'm waiting for MR.

I've heard that If someone is inland applicant he/she can do an upfront medial (before receiving MR request from CIC) and submit it through case specific inquiry. Just wondering if it's possible to do so. If you've done this, please share your experience.

Thanks
CIC does not recommend doing it as it clearly states on AOR email to not send any further documents unless they request for it. Although few people have done it it does not do any harm, just leaves a window open for misplacement at their office.

Some people still receive email from CIC asking for medical and then submit those result again. CIC sends a letter which has a IME number linked to your file for medical but when you do upfront medical, you do not have this IME number. You write UCI number on it.

Also to mention, you can not say for sure when you will be asked for medical. It could take for someone more than a year and those medical results are valid for a year. You risk might doing it again and paying again.

Conclusion - It could lead to confusion or may be it just works out fine for you. Not to mention, you have to explain to panel doctor too why you doing upfront medical. Some people leaves in county area where they do not have CIC approved doctor near by or waiting time is very long, this way you can get them do medical exam.

So choice is yours.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
roman_emperor08 said:
Did you received any furtherance letter (additional test for your medical)?
No, nothing further.

I hope not I have to any further test because my doctor already told me I passed my exam once he finished examining. I know CIC have to review the result and all.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hammer said:

I got a medical reminder in June asking me to undergo medicals. So i went to the doctor and he told me that the letter i got is considered upfront medicals. A month after my upfront medical, i got an official request from CIC asking me to go for medicals. So i was then advised by the doctor to resubmit my medical results togther with the medical form sent to me by CIC. Since then it was showing In Progress.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Senator I said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks

Upfront medical is not going to speed up the process and could mess up with your file. It's possible, but don't do it unless you have a special reason

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
sairamg48 said:
Hi there,
CIC received my package on 14th Sept. 2015. I applied under PNP Ontario. My "Review of eligibility" is still in progress. I got medical Req. on 29th June 2016. Who else are Sept /Oct. 2015 applicants? Are we on the same boat?
Hi Saira

We are in the same boat .... with same date of application submission and also received medical on the same date....Good Luck!

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Malfeas13 said:
Hey guys, i ordered my GCMS notes on September 7th, but I have not received them yet. What should I do?
I ordered mine on Oct 1st lets see