+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
durchbeisser_17 said:
I am. September 2015 applicant, received MR in June 02,2016, today it marks the 3 months process for medicals and it still showing "REVIEW IN PROGRESS"! I am so frustrated now as it hasnt changed since then. Shall I call CIC and check with them now!? Ive been patiently waiting for the last 3 months hoping that it would somehow change to "Passed". :mad:
I think you should call them immediately ... Have you linked your account online....because it is updating max 2 weeks even in my scenario however my wife is in back home....Good Luck!

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Malfeas13 said:
Hi guys, do you know how long will we have to wait for PPR? I am October 09, 2015 applicant, my GCMS notes say: Elegibility and medical passed, criminality in progress (I requested my police check from my country through the Canadian Embassy), and security not started. I am asking because I feel quiet desperate. I have not had sex with my girlfriend since I came to Canada (September 2013) and I don't risk to go to visit her at my country since I am in the PR process through Ontario PNP so I cannot go out of the province until its done. Ahhhhhh, I feel so frustrated, ahhhhhhh.

Good night guys.
hahahaha lol sorry....In my case I had visited for 3 weeks last month and had loads of fun thats why I can wait few more weeks....but if you have valid visa and permit you can travel dude....

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
qtie1 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, my heart needs a break :)
My work permit will expire Jan 15 2017.it's so embarrassing tho because we may get PPR in the Dec 2016
I don't know should I renew or not :mad:
I think you should wait till Nov, 2016 because you can legally apply before your current one expire and the decision will be made.

Till you will get your new permit your status will be implied but you can work and drive

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
August27.2015 said:
Hi, I had my medical done May end and was updated here by June. The website says it takes around 3 months after your Medical is received. Hoping to receive my PR any day now. I want to desperately change my job but my work permit is locked to my position and post. Anyone receive their PR who applied around August 24th?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 24, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on November 19, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
I have done my medical in July 8th, and my spouse in July 19th, and my online account status updated as medical passed on July 23......but my ECAS account still not showing "Medical Received"?? Any Idea

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
luckychamp said:
I have done my medical in July 8th, and my spouse in July 19th, and my online account status updated as medical passed on July 23......but my ECAS account still not showing "Medical Received"?? Any Idea
It took 2 weeks for me to get updates in ecas about medical. Don't have to work I guess.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
luckychamp said:
I think you should call them immediately ... Have you linked your account online....because it is updating max 2 weeks even in my scenario however my wife is in back home....Good Luck!
Yeah i did create an account on line and linked my application to it. So I called up CIC and it looks like they just saved me time and money. I dont have to order for gcms as the officer that I have spoke too is very kind. He told me that my Eligibility and Criminality and medical have all passed. (They just didnt have a chance to update it yet on my account onlint).He told me that it is on the last stage which is the Security Check and advised me to give myself another 2-3 mos. before the they update the final decision. So i guess i should not expect PPR anytime soon. Im putting my other foot close to DECEMBER and leave the other one hoping that PPR would come even before that.

syrupmonkey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 / 15-06-2016 (PCC)
Nomination.....
19-08-2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
26-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
26-01-2017
durchbeisser_17 said:
Yeah i did create an account on line and linked my application to it. So I called up CIC and it looks like they just saved me time and money. I dont have to order for gcms as the officer that I have spoke too is very kind. He told me that my Eligibility and Criminality and medical have all passed. (They just didnt have a chance to update it yet on my account onlint).He told me that it is on the last stage which is the Security Check and advised me to give myself another 2-3 mos. before the they update the final decision. So i guess i should not expect PPR anytime soon. Im putting my other foot close to DECEMBER and leave the other one hoping that PPR would come even before that.
That's super nice! Doesn't hurt to stay positive but it's such a good thing to have those who would assert you and calm you down when you're uncertain with things like this stressful!

Danceaway

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone :)
I recently discovered this forum. It's great to see that you are not alone in this. That's how we felt. No one that can tell you some info if needed and to see the progress in our time fame.
So thank you guys for being here.
Wanted to let you know my info:
Category PNP
App. filed Septtember 2015
AOR December 2016
Rem.email April 2016
MR June 30th 2016
M.Done July 15h 2016

So far there is nothing else. Tried linking the application but no luck at all.
ECAS is showing the date when started process of the application and that is the last even tough we did the med. month and a half ago.
A bit stressed out.
We are hoping everything is ok. Thinking about calling them to check.

durchbeisser_17 said:
Hi durchbeisser, our timeline is similar and we had the same problem, you solved yours :)
Can you please tell me their number?
Thank you.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Danceaway said:
I recently discovered this forum. It's great to see that you are not alone in this. That's how we felt. No one that can tell you some info if needed and to see the progress in our time fame.
Category PNP
AOR December 2016
Rem.email April 2016
MR June 30th 2016
M.Done July 15h 2016

ECAS is showing the date when started process of the application and that is the last even tough we did the med. month and a half ago.
A bit stressed out.

Hi durchbeisser, our timeline is similar and we had the same problem, you solved yours :)
Can you please tell me their number?
Thank you.

This is their number 1 (888) 242-2100. I spoke to agent named Matthew. It was such a relief that i spoke to a very kind agent

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Danceaway said:
Category PNP
AOR December 2016
Rem.email April 2016
MR June 30th 2016
M.Done July 15h 2016

A bit stressed out.
Hi Danceaway,

Here's the procedures on how to link Paper-based application to MyCIC account.
You may try this, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4CdFL9evy8iUlRBTE9JaFpERzQ
Actually, just got it from other forum and the person who tried it has successfully link his application.

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
It was July 4, 2016 when me and partner had a medical request.. I did mine, July 16, and after a week, on ECAS shows medical results have been received. My partner didnt since he has his medical from when he was in th Philippines dated October 19 2015 for a visa and agency said medical is valid for 12 months so said that my partner doesnt have to.. So today, Sept 2, 2016, we received an email stating,

"Please be advised that your medical under IME ******** is now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME ******** to your approved Panel Physician and have your medical completed."

I am so frustrated about this and felt like my agency let me down for not giving me the best advice. So i phoned them, and the agency said that my partner just have to bring his emedical to a panel physician near me and have it validated. But in my understanding, it says, CANNOT BE REaSSESSED..

What are your thoughts about this?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
sw8Tjana said:
It was July 4, 2016 when me and partner had a medical request.. I did mine, July 16, and after a week, on ECAS shows medical results have been received. My partner didnt since he has his medical from when he was in th Philippines dated October 19 2016 for a visa and agency said medical is valid for 12 months so said that my partner doesnt have to.. So today, Sept 2, 2016, we received an email stating,

"Please be advised that your medical under IME ******** is now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME ******** to your approved Panel Physician and have your medical completed."

I am so frustrated about this and felt like my agency let me down for not giving me the best advice. So i phoned them, and the agency said that my partner just have to bring his emedical to a panel physician near me and have it validated. But in my understanding, it says, CANNOT BE REaSSESSED..

What are your thoughts about this?
You may have the year wrong? (2015 Oct?)

CIC is right that Medical is valid for 12 months, and they can't issue your partner PPR without an updated medical. go and do it

As for the consultant, you have the right to fire him/her and continue on your own.

Danceaway

Sep 2, 2016
LanaOng said:
Hi Danceaway,

Here's the procedures on how to link Paper-based application to MyCIC account.
Actually, just got it from other forum and the person who tried it has successfully link his application.
Thank you LanaOng! We were able to link my application. You saved us :) Thank yooou!

Now I have a question.

Is it normal that review of eligibility is still in progress? Even we did the medical?
Also BG Not needed at this time. In 'help (?)' it explains that means that they did not received the app for PR. This is confusing now :-\

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Danceaway said:
Thank you LanaOng! We were able to link my application. You saved us :) Thank yooou!

Now I have a question.

Is it normal that review of eligibility is still in progress? Even we did the medical?
Also BG Not needed at this time. In 'help (?)' it explains that means that they did not received the app for PR. This is confusing now :-\
Welcome! :)

Yes, it is normal..BG not needed this time means security check is not yet started..
You can try to order GCMS notes to have a detailed information of your status.. BTW, already shared on this forum the procedures on how to order it.

God Bless!

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Lets hope to see some positive changes in our application statuses this week.

Keeping the good faith that September will be the month to Remember!