+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER 2016 APPLICANTS....

SINP77

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
SASKATCHEWAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
Nomination.....
January 2016
AOR Received.
CIC recieved application May 18, 2016
IELTS Request
October 2015
Med's Request
June 8 2017
Med's Done....
June 9, 2017
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
Inland 2014
Can't really say. I wanted to get it out of the way so I got it done. Also, my representative suggested it might help save a month or two so I followed his lead. My application is from October and I got it done in April since medicals are valid for a year, I'm expecting my file to be processed before April 2018 because of the 16 months processing time.
ok thanks for the reply

Julie1997

Jul 7, 2017
Hi I've applied the PR under pnp paper based on last september and waiting for Medical request. And also I've applied BOWP almost 2months ago and still waiting for the result.

In this situation, I have a plan to go to my country for 2 weeks at the end of this month but It seems like my BOWP application won't approved before I leave. So I am wondering if I go somewhere out of Canada, Is my BOWP application going to be cancelled? And I am wodering that if I can re-entry to Canada with the 1 month left work permit as well.

Is it bad idea to go on Vacation in my situation? I need some help please..
Hi Kimyog,

Do not leave Canada before the decision on your BOWP application. On which date you have applied for BOWP?

apple_user

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 6, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. NEED HELP!!! Anyone knows when will I get any update after this?

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
You will get medical request after 3 or 4 months

Reactions: apple_user

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My time line is also same as yours.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on Feb 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
till now I did not got any update. you may need to wait for another month to get medical

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi
My husband applied for PNP PR through AINP nomination
Application received-march 7 2017
AOR-April 6 2017
He didn't attach my upfront medical.is there anyway to attach now?
It's valid till Feb 2018.
I'm not sure how long it ll take for medical request and I don't want to waste my upfront medical .
Plz suggest me

apple_user

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
My time line is also same as yours.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 9, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on Feb 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
till now I did not got any update. you may need to wait for another month to get medical
thanks for the information

fferreira

Jan 3, 2017
I've received the last correspondence on January 12th and I'm still waiting lol
So I guess you will wait for far more than another month for the medical request :(

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Hi Apple good day! Some applicants told me that we can get a MR after 1 year of recieving our application. But I think it depends on the case or the officer who is in- charge in our application.
I paid full when I sent my paper base application but until now this is the message appeared on my ECA.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 02, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 22, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 22, 2016.
I hope I can get updates next month...,

apple_user

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi Apple good day! Some applicants told me that we can get a MR after 1 year of recieving our application. But I think it depends on the case or the officer who is in- charge in our application.
I paid full when I sent my paper base application but until now this is the message appeared on my ECA.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 02, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 22, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 22, 2016.
I hope I can get updates next month...,
Thanks a lot for details...!

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......