+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Krekls

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Nomination.....
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Wow. I guess we are in the same stage, but they told me they are yet to start background check for my husband. I added him after my application was in process. What about u?
It sais Category not stage. So I am not sure what PV2 is. I also dont have group name or group number. Everything is passed except for Security. Security haven't started.

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
It sais Category not stage. So I am not sure what PV2 is. I also dont have group name or group number. Everything is passed except for Security. Security haven't started.
Oh, I see. Me too security hasn't started for me n hubby but criminality is passed. I am not sure what PV2 means too

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

1. Home
  2. Immigration and citizenship
  3. My Application
Check application processing times

Find out why processing times information changed and see top questions about processing times in the Help Centre.

What are you applying for? (required)
Which economic class application?(required)
Are you applying online via Express Entry?(required)

Provincial Nominees

17 month(s) ?

View your application status online

Last update: November 6, 2017 Updated weekly

These processing times only apply to the federalpart of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.

Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete.

If it has been longer than the time shown since you applied, and you cannot check the status of your application online, you may contact us by using this Web form.

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
has anyone been asked to do x-ray for the second time, the day after the exam, by the clinic?

i did medical exam on nov.09
on nov.10 i received a call from the clinic, just saying "we need to do more" and asking me to go to the clinic again.
nov.10, afternoon, i went to the clinic and they took two more x-ray photos for me with no charge, saying nothing and let me go home.
i dont know what happened. i am in panic.

i did medical in 2014 and found no disease.

who have similar experience of a second x-ray test? plz help...
I had been asked for 2nd X-ray when i initially came to Canada as a student.. Nothing to worry, sometimes they can't understand the X-ray and that is the reason they ask for the 2nd one..

jijo27

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
hello guys I have a question if somebody originaly came to some other provience and moved to another provience without doing anything (study or work) in previous provience will it effect file while processing background.... like I originally came to saskatchewan as a student and I didn't do study or work anything I moved to BC then changed course (university to university) will it effect my file ? while processing background... may 25 applicant
No, Doesn't matter.. I did the same and got my PR..

lado2

Nov 14, 2017
Hi I am waiting since May 2016, wated 2 years for the nominee and still waiting, medical has been passed, medical was done is may 2017.

pillo143

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
May 02 2016
Doc's Request.
Nov 07 2016
AOR Received.
July 04 2016
Med's Request
may 02 2017
Med's Done....
17 may (passed on 30 may)
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inland
You need to be on implied status till you do your landing. That means that even if you get your PPR today, you still have to consider the time it will take to send your passport to Ottawa, get it stamped, have it returned to you and do your landing. My guess is it will take you more than 2 weeks for that.

My advise, apply for an extension of your work permit now. The good news is that there is a 70-day delay for work permit processing so it is likely you will become PR before your work permit gets processed, which mean you can withdraw it (the work permit) and get a refund back.:)
how do i withdraw a application? thanks
i applied for restoration of status, i got ppr last week send my passport for stamping, can i withdraw my application or not?