+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

nottushar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 06'th, 2016
Nomination.....
January 19, 2016 - PNP
AOR Received.
May 07'th, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
April 4'th, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17'th, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already In
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 6, 2016.
We started processing your application on May 7, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Waiting for MR. Expect it to come sometime this month.

tam_131

Star Member
May 16, 2016
nottushar said:
Permanent Residence
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 6, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hi Nottushar,

Actually, we have almost the same timeline.

Here is mine:

- We received your application for permanent residence on March 24, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 5, 2016.
- We started processing your application on May 5, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Let's keep each other posted.

Thanks,
Tam.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
tam_131 said:
Hi Nottushar,

Here is mine:

- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 5, 2016.
- We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Thanks,
Tam.
What is the meaning of 4th point ? Did they requested medical or asking about anything else...i have same thing on my cas but i have already provided (schedule a updated) what they have asked before the date they have mentioned... actually they updated information on cas so many days after they sent me actual email to update new schedule a ... and I'm confused is this for same document or they didn't receive or something and they are asking again....

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nottushar said:
Permanent Residence

Damn, 1 line to be born 5 months.

Vitera

Dec 3, 2014
My timeline as it is right now:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 20, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 21, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on January 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

This is using a BC PNP by the way.

The last line was in regards my Common Law criminal records - Now waiting for my medical request (hopefully soon?) Any words of wisdom here?

nottushar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 06'th, 2016
Nomination.....
January 19, 2016 - PNP
AOR Received.
May 07'th, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
April 4'th, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17'th, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already In
happygarcha said:
What is the meaning of 4th point ? Did they requested medical or asking about anything else...i have same thing on my cas but i have already provided (schedule a updated) what they have asked before the date they have mentioned... actually they updated information on cas so many days after they sent me actual email to update new schedule a ... and I'm confused is this for same document or they didn't receive or something and they are asking again....
They asked for an RCMP fingerprint scan and landing fee. Just as your case, my case was the same where they updated the website days after I had already provided them with the info.

Just FYI, I have a lawyer handling my case, so he is the intermediary here. He gets correspondence from CIC and then forwards it to me.

sunnygshah

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-10-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
LANDED..........
Going to land on 1st July, 2017
after a update of MEDICAL PASS on 16th January today got another update on MyCIC about the start of BACKGROUND CHECK..... Seems like its gonna more time to end up the process.....

Can anyone who get the update of DECISION MADE tell me how much time it took to get that update after the BG start.

Regards.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
nottushar said:
They asked for an RCMP fingerprint scan and landing fee. Just as your case, my case was the same where they updated the website days after I had already provided them with the info.

Just FYI, I have a lawyer handling my case, so he is the intermediary here. He gets correspondence from CIC and then forwards it to me.
Yeah I have lawyer too but not all r same mine one is a**hole he didn't even know when my wp is going to expire and whenever he got anything he never tell me anything... i have to contact cic directly....mine all fees and fingerprints are done upfront pcc upfront too m just waiting for mr if I won't get soon i am thinking to do upfront medical soon bcz its already 11 months waiting.... I'm the thinking to confirm from cic that my file is up to date if u guys need anything....

Fred Basset

Mar 2, 2017
tam_131 said:
Hi Nottushar,

Here is mine:

Thanks,
Tam.

Hi Tam,

My timeline is almost identical. My application was received March 31st, 2016 and CIC started processing it on May 5th, 2016. MyCIC shows eligibility still being undertaken and medicals show as not yet needed. I am hoping to get my medical request sometime this month. Fingers crossed !

tam_131

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Fred Basset said:
Hi Tam,

My timeline is almost identical. My application was received March 31st, 2016 and CIC started processing it on May 5th, 2016. MyCIC shows eligibility still being undertaken and medicals show as not yet needed. I am hoping to get my medical request sometime this month. Fingers crossed !
I hope to get my MR this month too. Let's keep each other posted. :)

Thanks!

manan1892

Sep 15, 2014
Hi..
can you please share someone all the status of cic account? My status is changed today like everything is changed with little bit confusion :(..

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does it mean my BG start? How long takes time to complete and get ppr? My visa office is New Delhi with paper based.(MPNP)

Before this status I had

Application status- open
Review of eligibility- Review in progress
Review of medical results- passed
Review of additional documents- blank
Interview- Not need at this time
BG- Not started
Final Decision- Not started.. like it

Give me idea please...

Thanks

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
manan1892 said:
Hi..
can you please share someone all the status of cic account? My status is changed today like everything is changed with little bit confusion :(..

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does it mean my BG start? How long takes time to complete and get ppr? My visa office is New Delhi with paper based.(MPNP)

Before this status I had

Application status- open
BG- Not started

Give me idea please...

Thanks
Nothing changed, no BCIP, mycic was replaced by complicated explanation.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
manan1892 said:
Hi..

Before this status I had

Application status- open
BG- Not started

Give me idea please...

Thanks
The only thing that is different in my is background check which says not needed.

I wonder why they changed everything to confuse people the more

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Blackharmer said:
The only thing that is different in my is background check which says not needed.

I wonder why they changed everything to confuse people the more
Lollypop

Dmak

Jan 4, 2017
Urgent help! I am quitting my job due to emergency family issue and will be leaving the country. I will be back on June 2017 tho. Would it affect my PR application? Did anybody receive any call @ work from federal regarding employment check?

Inland applicant
I got my AOR on Dec 20th 2016
Additional doc request feb 1st 2017

waiting for medical now...