+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

ajbro

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Guys please give me a advise.. I am April 2016 applicant. My workpermit is expiring on Nov 10 2017 ... my employer is not helping me to get work permit... I had open work permit before with same employer... I am from Manitoba? What should I do now

Kramskie

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Guys please give me a advise.. I am April 2016 applicant. My workpermit is expiring on Nov 10 2017 ... my employer is not helping me to get work permit... I had open work permit before with same employer... I am from Manitoba? What should I do now
Use your AOR and upload your emedical form if your done to your medical and apply open work permit online

Reactions: Krekls and ajbro

ajbro

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Use your AOR and upload your emedical form if your done to your medical and apply open work permit online
... ok I can do this... but I think they need job offer for full time job ... I called Cic they told me to apply for vister visa?

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
hi guys will you be able to see background check change in ECAS?...:)

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
eligibility requirements may be considered for a work permit to bridge the gap between the expiry of their current work permit and the final decision on their application for permanent residence (APR).

To be eligible for a Bridging open work permits (BOWP), foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

If you answered yes for all, then you may apply for a brigding open work permit.
URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

With Manitoba, if you had an open work permit through the nomination process, your certificate "Should NOT HAVE a restriction on it". In that case, you could apply for BOWP.
if NO to any of the questions and your employer will NO sponsor you, you will have to be sponsored by another employer or apply for a visitor's visa to maintain your status while you wait for the P.R. In this time, you can not work. You have must have a legal status in Canada while you wait for the PR such as Visitor, Worker, Student

Reactions: Krekls and ajbro

ajbro

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
eligibility requirements may be considered for a work permit to bridge the gap between the expiry of their current work permit and the final decision on their application for permanent residence (APR).

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

If you answered yes for all, then you may apply for a brigding open work permit.

With Manitoba, if you had an open work permit through the nomination process, your certificate "Should NOT HAVE a restriction on it". In that case, you could apply for BOWP.
if NO to any of the questions and your employer will NO sponsor you, you will have to be sponsored by another employer or apply for a visitor's visa to maintain your status while you wait for the P.R. In this time, you can not work. You have must have a legal status in Canada while you wait for the PR such as Visitor, Worker, Student
Thanks you very much for help ... I will look at it

ajbro

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015

be currently in Canada;

I applied under MPNP ... am I under FSWC?