+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

ahmad8686

Apr 22, 2016
hi everyone. is there someone who has linked his or her application before AOR to my cic but having trouble checking the status after getting AOR? .i can not see my application status in myCIC. but in ECAS login it says in process..

robsonmin

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-JAN-2016
Doc's Request.
13-MAY-2016
Nomination.....
09-JUN-2016
AOR Received.
30-SEP-2016
IELTS Request
Provided on application
Med's Request
27 Feb 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Probably 10 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Must be before May 2017 because Visa Validity
Does anybody from Brazil ?
I would like to see any from Brazil - VO - SAO PAULO to comparassion purpose.
Please share your timeline....

My timeline is:
Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Sao Paulo
NOC Code......: 2281
App. Filed.......: 03-JAN-2016
Doc's Request.: 13-MAY-2016
Nomination.....: 09-JUN-2016
AOR Received.: 30-SEP-2016

yui

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-04-29
AOR Received.
2016-06-25
Med's Request
2017-05-02
Med's Done....
2017-05-09
Juditha17 said:
In my gckey updated my background check before In progress now to Not needed this time what does mean?or what next?no email yet but already paid unfront rprf
Exactly the same here

yusef88

Nov 9, 2016
hi!
I am new to this forum, I just want to ask if the following message from cic is already a Medical Request.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS
- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you
did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your
medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for
additional information:

Thank you!

awse1

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
ahmad8686 said:
hi everyone. is there someone who has linked his or her application before AOR to my cic but having trouble checking the status after getting AOR? .i can not see my application status in myCIC. but in ECAS login it says in process..
The same problem. I reported about this problem here secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Then they asked to send screenshots with Welcome page, Messages section and Submitted applications section from MYCIC account. I sent yesterday, now waiting for any news or changes in my account.

jmathew

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-09-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
1st Oct 2017
Med's Done....
5th Oct 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Inland Application
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

Somebody please help!!!! Little bit worried. :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jmathew said:
I’m June 8th 2016 applicant. I got my AOR on September 14th 2016. Today I received this email as remainder. Did anybody else receive this email from CIC?

Here is the letter:
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does this mean that I have to re-send all these documents again (Passport, Schedule A form, PCC, RPRF)?

Somebody please help!!!! Little bit worried. :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\
Congratulations, you are very near about PR. You will make again photocopies of first 2 and Last 2 pages of your and family members Passport and notarized them.
Fill the Background Declaration form with latest updates and changes in your situation, specially in point 8. personal history and point 12. addresses.
You have to arrange latest PCC up-to-date, to detect your latest crime record.
Pay your RPRF to get PR.

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
1st November 2016 (RPRF and updated schedule A)
Nomination.....
15th April 2016(MPNP inland applicant)
AOR Received.
credit card charged on May 25th. AOR : 23rd June 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Upfront 16th January 2017
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
September 01, 2017. Background changed to in progress on August 25th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017
yusef88 said:
hi!
I am new to this forum, I just want to ask if the following message from cic is already a Medical Request.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS
- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you
did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your
medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for
additional information:

Thank you!

Congratulations! That's your medical request! Are you inland or outland applicant? What are your timelines?

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017
jmathew said:

Here is the letter:

PASSPORTS

POLICE CERTIFICATES

This question has been answered several times. What you have received is a generic email. If you have already submitted those documents and paid your RPRF, you don't need to do so again.

awse1

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
ahmad8686 said:
They fixed the problem in my account very quickly. I wrote them yesterday, and today I can see my status in MYCIC. So you can write them, they will fix it. Good luck!

farazNLPNP

Jun 6, 2016
ideas said:
This question has been answered several times. What you have received is a generic email. If you have already submitted those documents and paid your RPRF, you don't need to do so again.
i received the same email today, at the end of the letter you will read they are saying if you have already submitted the docs then ignore this email.. so you are absolutely right-this email is generic.

yusef88

Nov 9, 2016
ideas said:
Congratulations! That's your medical request! Are you inland or outland applicant? What are your timelines?
Thank you! but I did not received any forms for medical. What should I present to the physician, when I have not received any forms or instruction.

inland applicant.
app sent may 10, 2016
aor july 25, 2016
additional docs / RPRF Nov 8.

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017
yusef88 said:
Thank you! but I did not received any forms for medical. What should I present to the physician, when I have not received any forms or instruction.

inland applicant.
app sent may 10, 2016
aor july 25, 2016
additional docs / RPRF Nov 8.
You should receive an UMI number in the email or your CIC account. If you didn't receive that, then you can go and request for upfront medicals. The doctor will send your results to CIC. Make sure you give your UCI number to the doctor. The doctor will also give you a form which you must upload on CIC's case enquiry when you get home.

All the best!

aram yang

Mar 24, 2016
today, I got the reminder mail and i have paid RPRF.
time line
inland applicant.
app sent Jund 16, 2016
aor sep 27, 2016
additional docs / RPRF Nov 9.

NASBD

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
PNP-12FEB,2016,. CIC- 10 MAY,2016
Nomination.....
14 APRIL,2016
AOR Received.
18 JULY, 2016
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION.
Med's Request
2 MAY, 2017
Med's Done....
12 MAY,2017( PASSED)
Passport Req..
NOV 8, 2017
Hi Folks
May- 10 Inland
AOR -18 July
RPRF - paid Upfront with application.

No reminder e-mail yet, Yesterday in My CIC account Background status( In progress) has changed to not needed at this time.