+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hey Guys,

Just a Question about Annex A,

We have to make a print of that Annex A from the email ? and then fill it ?
Or we can just make our own format similar to the Annex A ?

What i am thinking is to copy and paste the Annex A from the email to Microsoft Word, make a print and then fill it.
What do you think, is that the rite way ?

Thanks,

hzh888hzh888

Jul 3, 2015
waitingwaiting said:
Hey Guys,

Just a Question about Annex A,

We have to make a print of that Annex A from the email ? and then fill it ?
Or we can just make our own format similar to the Annex A ?

What i am thinking is to copy and paste the Annex A from the email to Microsoft Word, make a print and then fill it.
What do you think, is that the rite way ?

Thanks,
could you pls post the annex A form, so I can fill it out and print it out in my office now thank you so much

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
hzh888hzh888 said:
could you pls post the annex A form, so I can fill it out and print it out in my office now thank you so much
Dear have you got ur PPR emial ?
The Annex A is at the bottom of your PPR email. Your account number is on it so its specific to you.

PaulKar9

Dec 1, 2016
Hi,

Did anyone here apply to get access to his/her file through ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy Act)?
I am considering it and am wondering if there is anyone here that tried it and would like to share their experience.

Thanks.

koka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2016
Stvan said:
Any june 2015 applicant still waiting? Im june 3 applicant and still waiting for ppr
June 17th ... still waiting

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear friends,
Happy new year! I am new to this thread.
Do you have any spreadsheet about the dates for submission file for PR.

Murthy2222

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Doc's Request.
No
PaulKar9 said:
Hi,

Did anyone here apply to get access to his/her file through ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy Act)?
I am considering it and am wondering if there is anyone here that tried it and would like to share their experience.

Thanks.
I had applied for notes in November. It's simple and easy. But takes about 30 days to get the report after you apply.

TrashPanda

Jun 17, 2016
monarchal said:
got PPR Email today. please anyone share the following experiences.

hEY monarchal, can you please tell me when your ecas changed to decision made before getting PPR? and how long it took to get PPR after your file was completed/all passed ??

Please let me know im june 17th app, all is passed and waiting for ppr since Nov

monarchal

Jun 21, 2016
TrashPanda said:
hEY monarchal, can you please tell me when your ecas changed to decision made before getting PPR? and how long it took to get PPR after your file was completed/all passed ??

Please let me know im june 17th app, all is passed and waiting for ppr since Nov
hey trashpanda, my status changed to DM on december 11 and last date for visa officer on my file was January 10 2017. My status is not all passed even yet.

Crazy_Andy

May 31, 2016
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,
Let us post the applications detail on this so that we can track more number of applications' movements.
June 8 applicant. I got my PPR email on December 28, 2016. Passport has arrived at Ottawa. Good luck for all the June applicants.