+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Jim1925

Jan 10, 2015
What are you applying for? (required)
Economic class
Which economic class application? (required)
Provincial Nominees
Are you applying online via Express Entry? (required)
No

Provincial Nominees

15 month(s)

Why did processing times information change?

Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live.

For many services, instead of asking about your nearest visa office, you are now asked for your country of residence. This provides you with a more accurate processing time. For other services, you may see a single processing time, no matter where you live. This is our commitment to process applications within that time. These processing times are updated on a weekly basis.

In addition, we redesigned the layout to be mobile friendly so that you can get the information you need anytime, on any device.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
aniarmhi said:
Nice one!

No change in MyCIC or on ECAS for me, even though we're both late May applicants.

Incidentally - just checking the notes on MyCIC; my Background Check section says "not needed at this time", and in the notes, that means "Not needed at this time means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence." That's nonsense, of course - but interesting, nevertheless...

*sighs* *crosses fingers* I'd be delighted if things progress quickly - I'm really looking forward to my landing trip to the States!
Which notes are you talking about? where is the notes section in mycic account?
Dont worry about Background Check status not changing to inprogress. It didnot happen to all like yesterday. Watch out your emails today and tomorrow. I think that rest of May is covered this week. :) :-X. ya fingers crossed. ::)

arun1990 said:
I hope and pray that I will get ppr by Friday!!! May 29 applicant but Visa office currently is New Delhi. All the best friends.
Good luck. As your assessments and medical are complete, you should be receiving it soon. I would say its better you order gcms (outlanders also can order).

princeshumon said:
Sorry to share my timeline and for disappointing others. But I am May 4th 2015 Inland applicant SINP and no news for me yet. I just want to share my sadness with all of you. I still hope to get my PPR within this week. Please pray for me and also my best wishes to everyone out there who are also waiting for PPR. Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 20, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.
Medical was done on Jan 15th 2016.
Whats happening with your file? Only your gcms can tell more on whats pending on your application. Is elig, crim and medical passed?
Any additional doc sent or spouse added recently?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Buddies,
Its dot 7:30am like yesterday how they were sending email on PPR. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes mail has arrived in the last couple of mins. Yet to read it fully. Happy....... ;D

Thank you so much for all of your help to make me wait and pass through this 1 year period. Many well-wishers were encouraging me and guiding me all the way to wait and get through this process and made me learn the process in each and every step. Thanks again to everyone.

I was worried because i had quebec pnp rejection which i thought would be an issue. Also it was rejected after 5 years waiting and had no hope and finally i got SK province's help in gaining the pnp as a last resort. Great feeling.... :D ;D :p
I was one of the applicants fighting for the limited outland quota in the opening hours on Jan 2nd 2015 which got closed in few hours of opening. Luckily got into quota and renewed my hopes to entry into Canada.

Waiting ones,
Please check your ecas/mycic account to see any update. its coming.

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,
Its dot 7:30am like yesterday how they were sending email on PPR. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes mail has arrived in the last couple of mins. Yet to read it fully. Happy....... ;D

Thank you so much for all of your help to make me wait and pass through this 1 year period. Many well-wishers were encouraging me and guiding me all the way to wait and get through this process and made me learn the process in each and every step. Thanks again to everyone.

I was worried because i had quebec pnp rejection which i thought would be an issue. Also it was rejected after 5 years and had no hope and finally i got SK province's help in gaining the pnp as the last resort. Great feeling.... :D ;D :p

Waiting ones,
Congrats my friend...

I have already submitted PP for visa stamping. Got PPR last week.

Happy for you..

Please pray for the rest. :)

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,

I was worried because i had quebec pnp rejection which i thought would be an issue. Also it was rejected after 5 years waiting and had no hope and finally i got SK province's help in gaining the pnp as a last resort. Great feeling.... :D ;D :p
I was one of the applicants fighting for the limited outland quota in the opening hours on Jan 2nd 2015 which got closed in few hours of opening. Luckily got into quota and renewed my hopes to entry into Canada.

Waiting ones,

OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :-* ;) :D Congrats! Well deserved! Make sure to celebrate tonight!!!! :p 8) ;D I've been praying for yours!

I am June 12 applicant, still thinking of requesting gcms notes hmm.. Should I?? ???

arun1990

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/new delhi
NOC Code......
Noc B
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
18-4-2016
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
6-1-2016
Passport Req..
God knows
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
2-1-2012
Heyyyyy harirajmohan. That's a great news. I am happy for u. You were so active and was helping other members to know about their PR processing. Thank you. Have a great life in Saskatchewan!

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
CONGRATULATIONS..... ENJOY THE MOMENT.

Are you outland applicant?
:D :D :D :D :D

harirajmohan said:
Buddies,

Waiting ones,

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
invisible80 said:
Congrats my friend...

I have already submitted PP for visa stamping. Got PPR last week.

Happy for you..

Please pray for the rest. :)
Great. Congrats. Thanks buddy.

Lotus_flower said:
OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :-* ;) :D Congrats! Well deserved! Make sure to celebrate tonight!!!! :p 8) ;D I've been praying for yours!

I am June 12 applicant, still thinking of requesting gcms notes hmm.. Should I?? ???
Thanks buddy :D. if you have already gotten gcms and have seen elig, crim and medical is passed then you dont need new one. But if these are yet to be passed then you should apply for one.

arun1990 said:
Heyyyyy harirajmohan. That's a great news. I am happy for u. You were so active and was helping other members to know about their PR processing. Thank you. Have a great life in Saskatchewan!
Thanks buddy

JimmyMcgill said:
CONGRATULATIONS..... ENJOY THE MOMENT.

Are you outland applicant?
:D :D :D :D :D
Outland but my visa office is same as inland due to the inland visa office zone countries (US). Thanks buddy. :D

Sup17 said:
Pppr guys may 28 applicant early morning wow... God bless all
Congrats buddy.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inland PPR team,
I have my home address changed but my mailing is same but in a different city as of now. I am planning to get back the passports (of course) to the new location to my new home address. So should i not inform about the change in return address in my return envelope or i have to change the address first? Anyone received the passports to new address other than the address on file?

Their notes in PPR email:
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Changes in your mailing address
· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
bunge12 said:
Hi guys,

Quick question regarding proof of funds. I was nominated under Student with Job Offer Stream (Ontario) so at the time of application I did not have to show any proof of funds. So now, waiting for my passport with COPR, I would want to prepare my documents for landing. Will I need to show any POF?
If you're an inland applicant, who has been working, you dont need to show proof of fund, to land at the border.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Buddies,

Waiting ones,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Really happy for you.

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Just got PPR, at about 7:30am Winnipeg time. Woop woop!

Many congratulations to everyone else, especially Hari!

I'll have to make sure I show my best side for the photos today...!