27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
gopsgrg said:
cic requested for rprf fee ,police clearance and schedule Background on 14th april and 16th i paid rprf and mailed my documents yesterday .but somehow my status became ip on 16th of april. :)
That is good news bro!! At least your ECAS turned IP.

gurnik1210

Apr 16, 2015
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
12-08-2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, My application status shows "We started processing your application on October 16, 2014.", But from October to till now no new update in e-cas.
Is someone from october get any response from CIC?

spartacus

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: Feb 2014, PR: June 2014
Nomination.....
May, 2014
AOR Received.
21 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29 Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
30 Jan, 2015, Med received: 06 Feb, 2015
gopsgrg said:
cic requested for rprf fee ,police clearance and schedule Background on 14th april and 16th i paid rprf and mailed my documents yesterday .but somehow my status became ip on 16th of april. :)
Congrats! For some reason it turns IP as soon as you pay rprf and same thing happened to me. I can't wait to get ppr! This wait is killing me.

Welshsparky

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Cochrane AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
09-19-2014
Med's Done....
10-16-2014
Passport Req..
June 3 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 12 2015
LANDED..........
June 13 2015
My ECAS is now showing In Process as of April 20th

Mikjagger

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Why pnp's are getting medicals at the beginning of process together with file number, while other programs fir example CEC or frderal sk. At the end, and then ppr month or two after medical is done. ?? Whats the difference? Just curious! Thanks!

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Hey guys
I've got GCMS notes today (I requested it on 24, March, 2015). Based on the result, my application haven't even started the background check :(. Really disappointed. Nothing except Medical: Passed. Everything else is "Not start". Frustrated.

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gennyquan said:
Hey guys
I've got GCMS notes today (I requested it on 24, March, 2015). Based on the result, my application haven't even started the background check :(. Really disappointed. Nothing except Medical: Passed. Everything else is "Not start". Frustrated.
Is your file still in Sydney or in Ottawa?

Thito

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gennyquan said:
Hi Thito,
From their notes, my file is in Ottawa since January, 2015.
I would suggest Wait for few more weeks, something is going to happen soon. Since the files are in Ottawa, lets hope that its just waiting for an Officer to have a look and that day might have already come within last one month. Hope for the best :)

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
Mikjagger said:
Why pnp's are getting medicals at the beginning of process together with file number, while other programs fir example CEC or frderal sk. At the end, and then ppr month or two after medical is done. ?? Whats the difference? Just curious! Thanks!
According to my understanding when you apply under CEC is it skilled level job and when you apply under PNP it is either skilled or NOC C or D job.
Under PNP the provincial govt nominate an applicant based on their job and not according to their health condition.
Usually process is from 6 months to XX months, depending on job province etc. SO ONE PART IS DONE.

Whereas under CEC they look into your job and do all the auditing and then send you MR after 8-9 months.

So, its almost same time for MR under both.

But looking into recent trend some applicants under PNP got medical after 4 months, or 9-10 months etc. Looks like CIC making few changes to make it more efficient by dividing time or what :-X

There is no exact answer to this. Only thing you can do it predict seeing present timeline but do not rely on that. :-X

DEEP :)

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Thito said:
I would suggest Wait for few more weeks, something is going to happen soon. Since the files are in Ottawa, lets hope that its just waiting for an Officer to have a look and that day might have already come within last one month. Hope for the best :)
Thanks Thito. I'm really disappointed from what I've seen in the GCMS notes. But that's the way it is. Hope that everything will go fast and smoothly.

SFatima

Oct 30, 2014
how long does it take CIC to return the passport ?
my Husband is in Canada where as I am in my home country. We got PPR for both. My husband sent his passport with a cover letter and email asking CIC about Visa office for me in our Country. Still there is no answer. Can someone tell me what to do now?
How long will it take to respond? As we have to send our passports in 30 days.

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
SFatima said:
my Husband is in Canada where as I am in my home country. We got PPR for both. My husband sent his passport with a cover letter and email asking CIC about Visa office for me in our Country. Still there is no answer. Can someone tell me what to do now?
You have to mail your passport to the Canadian Embassy in your country or to the country that represents your country to issue the Visa.

gennyquan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
SFatima said:
Your husband should call them and ask. The other way you can do is: Mail your passport to your husband in Canada (1 or 2 weeks I think). And from there, your husband send them all in one package to CIC. But you/your husband should call them to verify