+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR Application Documents.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
I was nominated under BCPNP to apply for the PR.

Since its a paper based application, do they need Normal Copies or Certified Copies ?

Also regarding the passport or travel document, does it matter if its color or black and white ?

One more question, do I need to sign and write my name on the additional sheets that I attach to the forms ?

Thanks

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
I will tell ya what I did when applying to CIC

Didn't submit any certified copies but thought it was a good idea to send a certified/attested birth certificate. Later on it didn't matter as they never raised any concerns.

Color or black & white doesn't matter, i had a mix of both.

Didn't write my name or signed the additional sheets.

Hope it helps. All the best!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nas_AA said:
I was nominated under BCPNP to apply for the PR.

Since its a paper based application, do they need Normal Copies or Certified Copies ?

Also regarding the passport or travel document, does it matter if its color or black and white ?

One more question, do I need to sign and write my name on the additional sheets that I attach to the forms ?

Thanks
All photocopies must Notary certified.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
No where in the checklist they mention about the certified copy . They could have mentioned it if the want to.

Reactions: richyaddy

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
LoudNClear said:
I will tell ya what I did when applying to CIC

Didn't submit any certified copies but thought it was a good idea to send a certified/attested birth certificate. Later on it didn't matter as they never raised any concerns.

Color or black & white doesn't matter, i had a mix of both.

Didn't write my name or signed the additional sheets.

Hope it helps. All the best!
Thank you !

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Mo2016 said:
No where in the checklist they mention about the certified copy . They could have mentioned it if the want to.
I just checked the CIC website, and they only say they need a certified copy if the document was not in English or French.

All my documents are in English, but I will get a certified copy of my Birth Certificate as it has other languages in that document.

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nas_AA said:
I just checked the CIC website, and they only say they need a certified copy if the document was not in English or French.

All my documents are in English, but I will get a certified copy of my Birth Certificate as it has other languages in that document.

Thanks
All photocopies like birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport etc must nlsend notarized. They don't mention many things clearly in application guide, but they return immediately the file for any mistake. They don't write clearly about IELTS, I sent without this and they sent back my file after 3 months.

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
I got SINP nomination last week. now gathering documents for PR and i am INLAND applicant

Need an advice....Can anyone tell me that my TRV is Expired which was on OLD passport and in my NEW Passport its all blank so do i need to apply for new TRV first before sending application to Sydney??

gmalh12

Jan 12, 2016
Hello friends,

My application for PNP CIC was received on 27th June at NS, Sydney office.

After sending the documents I have realized that the translated affidavit is not a certified true copy, though it is notarised. I have attached the copy of the original birth certificate as well.

I am not sure how I missed the original translation document for the birth translation from Hindi to English. But the docs are notarised.

Will this be big problem. If yes, how can overcome that.

Thanks in advance

anilkumar1972

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Nomination.....
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
01-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-08-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
hi guys
Any body is having a link for applying paper based application

Ramana681992

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

My application for PNP CIC was received on 27th June at NS, Sydney office.

After sending the documents I have realized that the translated affidavit is not a certified true copy, though it is notarised. I have attached the copy of the original birth certificate as well.

I am not sure how I missed the original translation document for the birth translation from Hindi to English. But the docs are notarised.

Will this be big problem. If yes, how can overcome that.

Thanks in advance
Send documents via CSE
It will work

Dec 20, 2017
All photocopies like birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport etc must nlsend notarized. They don't mention many things clearly in application guide, but they return immediately the file for any mistake. They don't write clearly about IELTS, I sent without this and they sent back my file after 3 months.
Hi I guess you have already received your passport by now. Could I ask about the IELTS issue? what do you mean they didnt write crearly and your application got rejected?

murthycps

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Hi, My PNP PR application as below.
I applied with PNP of alberta in January 30, 2017 with valid nomination certificate.
My post grad work permit was expiring in July 2017. So, I applied in May for BOWP and got it till May 2018. I m closely following the application status etc. INitially the Background check was not applicable. Now it is showing reviewing. Also no additoinal documents required from since 3 months. now it stated additional documents are being reviewed. I got Pre-arrival services invitiation from CIC 3 month ago i.e october 27, 2017. I didn't get medicals till now as it is a paper application. Can I expect medicals request in about few days. Could I know any general timeline. My application is almost 13 months now with CIC.

Can I know what is expected of these statuses.
Application statusApplication/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Venkata