+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle888 said:
Thanks! And the certificate you just sent recently was also issued in November or did you make a new one?
Thank you
I sent new certificates issued on Aug.18th. 2015. I was able to get them online from my Country.

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaladhar said:
That's amazing.. Congrats.. One more step out of the way for you! ;D

I have a question for you, Chanchis. If you're inland and if you're requested to submit an updated original copy of the Police certificate from your country of origin, could you please tell us how you managed to secure one? Don't you have to personally be there to get a certificate or am I missing something? May I also know which country you are from? Thanks
This is how I get my new police certificate:
With a proper password everycitizen of Chile, my country, can access to his personal certificates and get a digital copy, of course, paying for them. So I get new certificates online, then I sent it to my translator that I have here in Alberta, she worked very fast and sent it to me translated with her digital signature. The next day I was able to sent by Canada Post, National Express envelope to Sidney, NS.
I was lucky to get them in a record time.
Thanks for the congrats, good luck to everyone. ;)

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
Hi Chancis, can I ask a favor to pls pass me your translator contact number. I wish to have my docs translated. Thanks!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Chanchis said:
This is how I get my new police certificate:
With a proper password everycitizen of Chile, my country, can access to his personal certificates and get a digital copy, of course, paying for them. So I get new certificates online, then I sent it to my translator that I have here in Alberta, she worked very fast and sent it to me translated with her digital signature. The next day I was able to sent by Canada Post, National Express envelope to Sidney, NS.
I was lucky to get them in a record time.
Thanks for the congrats, good luck to everyone. ;)
Thanks for sharing about how things work in your country.. It definitely sounds much simpler.. Speaking of translators, are the documents produced in Chile not in English?

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaladhar said:
Thanks for sharing about how things work in your country.. It definitely sounds much simpler.. Speaking of translators, are the documents produced in Chile not in English?
Official language for Chile is Spanish, so every document has to be translated.

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello!

I got a document request of RPRF Receipt on 18th August. Do I need to send the receipt via regular mail?

I already paid the RPRF on the 10th August and also emailed them to the address CIO- Cost- Recovery @ cic. gc. ca and also to CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca, CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca, Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca, CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

I am very confused if I have to send the receipt my MAIL as well or only EMAIL would be fine.

Thanks!

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
n.zaman said:
Hello!

I got a document request of RPRF Receipt on 18th August. Do I need to send the receipt via regular mail?

I already paid the RPRF on the 10th August and also emailed them to the address CIO- Cost- Recovery @ cic. gc. ca and also to CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca, CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca, Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca, CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

I am very confused if I have to send the receipt my MAIL as well or only EMAIL would be fine.

Thanks!
I think they're probably taking longer then 8 days to check emails, so the new request has probably been auto generated. I'd call them on Monday if I were you.

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
Not for RPRF. That's the only document in the whole process where they specifically say to email them the receipt.

Just make sure after you pay online that you print out the receipt, fill in all your details (UCI number, etc), then rescan it and email that one. If you send a receipt to all those addresses and your UCI is on there, then it's going to end up on your file eventually.

How long though? That's the mystery! See what they say on Monday - even if they can't look on your file you can ask them if you think 8 days should be enough. I'll bet you they say 30-45 days or something crazy like that.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
n.zaman said:
Hello!

Thanks!
Emailing the Scanned copy of your receipt (after filling) is fine and good enough!
You can also call CIC call centre to verify and double-check if your RPRF has been received and attached to your file :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone, how is it going? Just wanted to update you all that my ECAS is updated to "In-Process' this morning (or sometime after 11.00pm).

App Received: Dec 29th
It now says "We started processing your application on May 6, 2015."

If you're waiting for yours, just hold on tight and be strong.. Your time is coming :)
Good luck..

Kaladhar

Terence.Zhao

Mar 31, 2015
kaladhar said:
Hi everyone, how is it going? Just wanted to update you all that my ECAS is updated to "In-Process' this morning (or sometime after 11.00pm).

App Received: Dec 29th
It now says "We started processing your application on May 6, 2015."

If you're waiting for yours, just hold on tight and be strong.. Your time is coming :)
Good luck..

Kaladhar

congrats! I am Dec 15 applicant, still no IP yet

vikrant khanna

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Terence.Zhao said:
congrats! I am Dec 15 applicant, still no IP yet
Dec 12 applicant No "In Process status" yet! One of my friend who is 15 Jan, 2015 applicant got his In process status last week. Its just top insanity level of CIC people.

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
vikrant khanna said:
Dec 12 applicant No "In Process status" yet! One of my friend who is 15 Jan, 2015 applicant got his In process status last week. Its just top insanity level of CIC people.
Guys, I am Nov 20, and no IP yet. ECAS shows application received only.