PNP PR application December 2014 applicant

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
MAA1234 said:
Dec 17 applicant.. This morning recirved Ready for Visa email. Just a quick question, I heard we have to send photo along with passport, but the email didn't ask for photo. Do you guys get the same email without photo requirement.
That''s weird. I got the email asking for 2 photos. Since you are from Pakistan (which isn't a Visa exempt country), I would suggest you to send your photos just to be on the safer side :)

Here's the extract from my email:

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 4.

4. One copy of this letter.

Here's the link for Photo Specs
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

KB

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Michelle888 said:
Thats awesome! Thank you! :)
And congratulations on your PPR!!! I was waiting when im gonna see that you received it! :) Great news!!! One step remaining to be officially a Permanent Resident of Canada! Whohooo :)
You are welcome, Michelle :)
Thank you :) I was waiting to see when I will be getting it as well. lol ;D :p
Yeah one more step. Cant wait :)
Yappy dappy doooo! :D

KB

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
harirajmohan said:
Great.
No, its not my turn yet. I am still watching the seniors on how you all doing and waiting for my turn (may be another 4-5 months). Thanks for asking.
It will all be worth it in the end. Trust me. When that day finally comes when you see your 'Ready For Visa" email, you will see what I mean ;) I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :) Have patience

Good luck
KB

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone. I have sent my Passport to Ottawa this evening (Jan 11, 2016)
Fingers crossed! Lets see how long they will take to send it back :)

Cheers
KB

dil0001

Jun 4, 2015
kaladhar said:
Hi everyone. I have sent my Passport to Ottawa this evening (Jan 11, 2016)
Fingers crossed! Lets see how long they will take to send it back :)

Cheers
KB
hey bro let me know when you get your passport back from Ottawa
thanks

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
congratulations everyone! seems like blessings is pouring to everybody! I'm a Dec 15 applicant... no update yet. is it because I was on restoration before or is it because my application is on PS? anyways I'm just glad seeing movements to most of us....

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
greenlemon said:
congratulations everyone! seems like blessings is pouring to everybody! I'm a Dec 15 applicant... no update yet. is it because I was on restoration before or is it because my application is on PS? anyways I'm just glad seeing movements to most of us....
You are next in line, buddy!
Keep the hope alive :)

KB

Jay241992

Jan 10, 2016
Hey kalandhar

First of all congrats on your ppr buddy
And just a quick question as you posted the ppr email
Its says two of your pictures and of each accompanying family member
That means like all the family members or the family members that depends on you like if you are married so in that case your kids and spouse
Or if you are single you only need to send yours pics only right
If you can help me with that

Thanks and enjoy ur permanent resident life☺

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
greenlemon said:
Hi,
I was also on PS for a while.. PS means Pre Screening and is normal unless you have any adverse notes/comments by VO on your GCMS?
Secondly, last week, when everyone was receiving DM/PPR emails, I was a bit anxious and called CIC. The CIC Agent was quite helpful and told me that my PR was approved and is in queue to receive PPR Email. May be you can call CIC and try your luck if they inform you about your status
All the best!!!!

greenlemon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December15 2014
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
Med's Request
May 1 2015
Med's Done....
May 15 2015
Passport Req..
In God's time
rkapoor123 said:
Hi,
I was also on PS for a while.. PS means Pre Screening and is normal unless you have any adverse notes/comments by VO on your GCMS?
Secondly, last week, when everyone was receiving DM/PPR emails, I was a bit anxious and called CIC. The CIC Agent was quite helpful and told me that my PR was approved and is in queue to receive PPR Email. May be you can call CIC and try your luck if they inform you about your status
All the best!!!!

thanks rkapoor! in the gcms it says no adverse notes. . I actually called yesterday and the agent was not helpful. he doesn't want to open my file since it has not passed the set Timeline. but knowing that being in PS is not a factor I feel relief... my new set of notes should come soon for an update....

I wonder what was ur approach to the agent so I have an idea next time I call.... thanks! kudos to all of us!

MAA1234

Jul 23, 2015
Thanks Kalhadar, I appreciate your answer. I couldn't wait to sent my passport, so already sent it without photo, will see if they ask for it.

Thanks

ferrari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......