+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - applicants whose 19 months have exceeded and are still waiting!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I guess am also they call my previous employer ask about me I dont know if its will effect on my application or not I left my job long time ago while my application on process what you think
Am also applicant of April 2017
Did you apply for PNP with a job offer? Does your PNP explicitly state you must work for that employer until you get PR? You should check.

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Did you apply for PNP with a job offer? Does your PNP explicitly state you must work for that employer until you get PR? You should check.
I apply for pnp existing work permit
And there is restrictions on employment (yes)
So it's bad or no am getting worried now

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I apply for pnp existing work permit
And there is restrictions on employment (yes)
So it's bad or no am getting worried now
If your PNP states that you should still have the job offer until you get PR but right now you actually don't then technically you were to inform PNP about changing jobs and they may or may not revise your PNP with new employer and send update PNP certificate to IRCC.

If PNP finds out you don't have the same job offer that you were nominated based on, they can revoke your PNP and tell IRCC that you are not longer eligible for PR because your PNP has been revoked.

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
If your PNP states that you should still have the job offer until you get PR but right now you actually don't then technically you were to inform PNP about changing jobs and they may or may not revise your PNP with new employer and send update PNP certificate to IRCC.

If PNP finds out you don't have the same job offer that you were nominated based on, they can revoke your PNP and tell IRCC that you are not longer eligible for PR because your PNP has been revoked.
I order gcms notes I recieved last week its shows that eligibility passed what's dosent mean
Or they will still investigated on my pnp

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I order gcms notes I recieved last week its shows that eligibility passed what's dosent mean
Or they will still investigated on my pnp
I don't think IRCC cares about PNP. Its the PNP officer who issue you the PNP that will cause trouble. The PNP officer can call your previous employer and ask if you are still working for them.

Are you working for a different employer?

Reactions: h.abdou30

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I don't think IRCC cares about PNP. Its the PNP officer who issue you the PNP that will cause trouble. The PNP officer can call your previous employer and ask if you are still working for them.

Are you working for a different employer?
Yes am working now with different employer
If the pnp officer called my previous employer and I believe they did and find out that I change job what they can do to my application and what gonna happen to my application

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Yes am working now with different employer
If the pnp officer called my previous employer and I believe they did and find out that I change job what they can do to my application and what gonna happen to my application
They may revoke your PNP or they may ask you to provide your current employer information to determine whether your current job meets PNP requirements.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
What is that information they will need
Job offer and duties and salaries ?
First PNP will determine your employer musts their employment requirements. Second, they will requests details of the job offer and the wages which should also meet the requirements of your PNP category.

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
From my personal experience, ive changed jobs many times after getting pnp. I dont have restriction on employment. My advice to you will be inform your pnp officer right away. If they find out from third party you will be in trouble, not that they will withdraw your pnp but they will ask you alot of question, so your pr will be delayed. Cic do verify employers, cic just contact my employer one week ago.

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
From my personal experience, ive changed jobs many times after getting pnp. I dont have restriction on employment. My advice to you will be inform your pnp officer right away. If they find out from third party you will be in trouble, not that they will withdraw your pnp but they will ask you alot of question, so your pr will be delayed. Cic do verify employers, cic just contact my employer one week ago.
Just wondering did you inform pnp officer whenever you have changed jobs? What kind of paper works you provided to pnp ?

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
My consultant he is the one take care of my application I believe he informed pnp

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Cic send my application to local visa office, they requested for schedule a and some other documents, is it a good sign or bad sign? Its close to 19 months