Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Same here. Passpost reached cic on Feb 1st. I've sent half size envelope. Cuz the big one wouldn't fit in

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
Landed at the Emerson, Manitoba border on 14/02/2016. Thought I'd update you guys.

Here is what I took with me:

- The 2 COPRs I got from CPC-Ottawa
- The instructional letter I got from CPC-Ottawa
- My passport with the immigrant visa stamped in it
- Proof of employment (they didnt look at this)
- Proof that I had applied for an extension of my WP before my WP expired (it expired in Nov, 2015). They didnt look at this either.

Drove to the border. The US guy asked for my passport, and asked where I was going. I just said I was there to get my Canadian PR. He said to park the car and come inside. Went in. Different guy asked if it was for a WP or PR. I said PR. He said to take a seat. 2 mins later he walked up to me and gave me the administrative refusal letter to hand to the Canadians. I took it and left. Made a u-turn and got to the Canadian post. Guy asked why I was refused entry into the US. I said because I was just there for the PR. Asked if i had goods following me from India. Said no. Any alcohol, tobacco, firearms? No. Parked the car, went in. Went up to the counter. The guy asked for my documents. Asked why I was there. Told him. Handed me back the proof of employment and proof of extension of WP. Asked me to initial and sign a few things on the COPR. Asked me to take a seat. Waited 10 mins. Asked me to come back up to the counter. Asked why I was at the MB border when I lived in SK. Told him I was visiting my gf who lives in Winnipeg. He asked if I still wanted my PR card sent to my SK address. I said yes. Then he pulled out a printed "Information for New PR" document and went over each item in it with me. Then said, "we are done here. Congratulations"

And that was it. Quick and easy.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Sent my Passport for stamping today. Waiting for return tracker to be activated. Hopefully next week.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Guys ...finished everything and got my pr..10 months from the beginning

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Jiss said:
Congrats!

Very fast indeed!

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Jiss said:
How long they told you to wait for PR card?

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Gagan292 said:
How long they told you to wait for PR card?
They told they have no idea..it ws a quiet border..he doesnt deal these stuff..anyways was very nice experience.

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Jiss said:
So I guess they are working not sleeping as people were complaining just 10 months not 15 as per they say... All the best

Mountin

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan292 said:
Sent my Passport for stamping today. Waiting for return tracker to be activated. Hopefully next week.
Feb. 2015 guys: those who recently sent PP, anyone got PP back from Ottawa Roll Eyes ?
Thanks.

Mountin

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhanu_kaushal said:
Not Yet. Mine was Delivered on 4th Feb.
When was your Delivered there?

Thanks
PP sent on Feb. 9. ::) .... Anyone got something, PLEASE update.

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
scuudz said:
Landed at the Emerson, Manitoba border on 14/02/2016. Thought I'd update you guys.

- Proof that I had applied for an extension of my WP before my WP expired (it expired in Nov, 2015). They didnt look at this either.

Drove to the border. The US guy asked for my passport, and asked where I was going. I just said I was there to get my Canadian PR. He said to park the car and come inside. Went in. Different guy asked if it was for a WP or PR. I said PR. He said to take a seat. 2 mins later he walked up to me and gave me the administrative refusal letter to hand to the Canadians. I took it and left. Made a u-turn and got to the Canadian post. Guy asked why I was refused entry into the US. I said because I was just there for the PR. Asked if i had goods following me from India. Said no. Any alcohol, tobacco, firearms? No. Parked the car, went in. Went up to the counter. The guy asked for my documents. Asked why I was there. Told him. Handed me back the proof of employment and proof of extension of WP. Asked me to initial and sign a few things on the COPR. Asked me to take a seat. Waited 10 mins. Asked me to come back up to the counter. Asked why I was at the MB border when I lived in SK. Told him I was visiting my gf who lives in Winnipeg. He asked if I still wanted my PR card sent to my SK address. I said yes. Then he pulled out a printed "Information for New PR" document and went over each item in it with me. Then said, "we are done here. Congratulations"

scuudz said:

I have a question like you applied for wp extension that means your visa was expired too?? Like I have work permit valid till October16 but I don't have visa right now but if I am going to for border crossing I can still enter Canada right?

scuudz said:

(I have a question like you applied for wp extension that means your visa was expired too?? Like I have work permit valid till October16 but I don't have visa right now but if I am going to for border crossing I can still enter Canada right?)

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All, Finally tracker got activated today at 6:30 EST. Should get the passport back by Friday. Will keep you guys updated. Going to the border on Saturday around 8pm, which border should I pick? Carway or Coutts? From the looks of it, the website doesn't list Carway having Immigration services?

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/offices-bureaux/654-eng.html

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/offices-bureaux/646-eng.html