+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Posting On behalf of my Friend need your views what you guys suggest he should do:

He is an Inland Applicant and his Wife is in India. My friend is currently at Work Permit.

Application Received For PR: 27 Dec 2019
Got Married in 20 Feb 2020.
AOR: 24 Feb 2020
Biometric Request in Feb 2020 , got it done in Dec 2020 due to Covid delay
ADR: 21 July 2020----He has sent an update with his marraige certificate and updated passport with ADR
Documents Received: Nov 2020(got delayed due to Covid)

He sent a request to renew his Work Permit and also applied for his Wife's Work Permit as well.
-Work permit of my friend got approved and nothing happened at his wife's application.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Dear Friends,
I have been requested with ADR ....today. They asked PCC from countries I lived for more than 6 months. I sent my PCC from India and the USA via web form in March 2021. Do I need to get PCC from Canada too? Your thoughts are appreciated.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Dear Friends,
I have been requested with ADR ....today. They asked PCC from countries I lived for more than 6 months. I sent my PCC from India and the USA via web form in March 2021. Do I need to get PCC from Canada too? Your thoughts are appreciated.
Not for Canada, but you never know. To be on safe we got it done for all family members above 18. Once we have an AoR we will send to IRCC via web form.

Reactions: sudas

gold0001

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-10-2020
Hi Guys,

I have received medical request, but I had my medicals done in January this year can I submit those using webform? Now they are about 6 months old.
According to my knowledge, they are valid for a year. Call IRCC and confirm

Reactions: dkincanada

sidhu632

Jun 2, 2017
Dear Friends,
Which PCC did you send with your application when u filed the application??

Reactions: sudas

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys! Applied today through TR to PR pathway, as essential non-health care, did upfront medical today also.
We were waiting for AOR through PNP for 9+ months, haven’t received anything. I really hope this application will be faster.
Good luck to all!