+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Not from me. I just talked to IRCC agent and said that I will receive AOR anytime as thet have checked my files. But the problem is I don’t know when will be that anytime !!!! So upset.
They told me the same thing couple of days ago. It sounds to be a cliched response, because your AR is in September and mine is in November!
Anyway, hopefully, you'll receive your AOR latest by the end of next week as other Sep applicants have been receiving AOR in the past few weeks.
Wish you lots of luck!

Reactions: Meiying

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
AOR: September 28, 2020 (I got temporary file number in March, 2021)
Called IRCC toady, the agent said they didn’t start working on my file yet. That hurts.

• Wow
Reactions: sudas

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
AOR: September 28, 2020 (I got temporary file number in March, 2021)
Called IRCC toady, the agent said they didn’t start working on my file yet. That hurts.
That is very bad for ircc not issued AOR for September/October applicants.
2nd good news some AUG applicants got DM.
I am worried about that when we receive AOR after that 3 to 4 months process.

So stress nowadays.
Waiting AOR since 230 days.

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
That is very bad for ircc not issued AOR for September/October applicants.
2nd good news some AUG applicants got DM.
I am worried about that when we receive AOR after that 3 to 4 months process.

So stress nowadays.
Waiting AOR since 230 days.
Can any one tell me how to get the temporary file number and how to call from outside canada.
My AR is OCT 17 and No update yet

manpreetchahal33

May 16, 2019
Hello All need advise Ar was 16sept 2020 got TFN sometime in April or May can’t remember then called and found out application was returned on 28th May 2021 bacause a doc was not signed schedule 4 as at today I haven’t received the package even though I sent a self address envelope
I would like to ask if anyone know how long it will take to get the package back
I also like to know what to do next if I should just sign the form and return the package since that’s the only issue
my pnp cert expired feb am I to get another
am I to do another police Clarence cert
really confused….thank you for your advise
Hi, Did you get your application package? or any information what to do now?

manpreetchahal33

May 16, 2019
No yet still waiting for it as I called ircc and was told package was returned since 28may and still yet to receive it but agent read content of letter sent to me
I hope you get it soon. my friend application was returned just because he signed electronically somewhere. its been 7 months he resubmitted the application and didnt get the application number yet. he waited 6 months before the application returned and now 7 months after the re submission, still no response.

Maunil9699

Star Member
May 31, 2021
I hope you get it soon. my friend application was returned just because he signed electronically somewhere. its been 7 months he resubmitted the application and didnt get the application number yet. he waited 6 months before the application returned and now 7 months after the re submission, still no response.
This was scare I think its not good with applicants

Maunil9699

Star Member
May 31, 2021
Hello
I have one question
In additional information form I made one mistake. I am not sure but may be I put wrong spelling of my mother like I put M in place of N so what should I do?? Please help

priyalpatel

Jun 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
My husband made his PR application in December 2020 (PNP) and everything I a good but he made spelling mistake in his mother’s name like his mother name is Reena and he wrote Reema so will there be any issues or will file come back and he have to do again?
please let me know something
Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
My husband made his PR application in December 2020 (PNP) and everything I a good but he made spelling mistake in his mother’s name like his mother name is Reena and he wrote Reema so will there be any issues or will file come back and he have to do again?
please let me know something
Thank you
No typing errors doesn’t return your application. Most important things are signatures on forms , birth certificate documents. Typo doesn’t have any negative impact . His file is safe . When you get AOR, send another updated form.