+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I raised a webform for temporary application number below is what I received this evening:
My AR was December 24th 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
FWIW I received the same and my AR was 29/12/2020.

Reactions: Minarbutus

G1jot

Oct 2, 2020
hi

if you have the letter which you send or going to send to the minister of immigration please share to me i also want to send letter to the minister of immigration.

moreover all PNP paper based applicant must create a WhatsApp group so we can share our view.

if someone agree with us please move forward and support each other so that our process become faster.

with regards
I definitely agree with you!

manpreetchahal33

May 16, 2019
Hi, I know its really frustrating that they are taking 6-8 months to provide application number. I have applied on November 02 and still waiting too. I have an question and made a mistake, i signed my application electronically except the one with native language. I believe they will return my application to make correction. in that case, will they give me any temporary number? or they will start my application again from starting like have to wait for 6-7 months again? :( .... also i heard they introduced new online portal?