+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP: Paper-based economic class applications went digital

aliamjad08

Jun 11, 2021
Hi All,
Here my details are
BC Nominee, changed status to Inland on WP (landed July 2021)
Applied PNC application through new portal on 2021/08/31 6:29 AM (UTC)
No email confirmation, No AOR yet. Waiting :)

Reactions: lukeortolani

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi All,
Here my details are
Hang in there mate !! There is a long line ahead of you ! Good luck with your application.

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I contacted OINP and they didn't believe my PR application needed to be updated or that I needed a new nomination certificate. They said I just needed to update them to get an updated work permit support letter. However, I will send a web form to IRCC and update them of my job changes just to be safe.
Hi @lukeortolani,
Have you updated IRCC with a webform yet ? Do you need to upload any documents to IRCC ?
And how you updated OINP ? Just by sending mail to them ?

Last edited:

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hi @lukeortolani,
Have you updated IRCC with a webform yet ? Do you need to upload any documents to IRCC ?
And how you updated OINP ? Just by sending mail to them ?
I updated IRCC through the web form but I just got a generic response that they are busy and if anything is needed from me, they will ask. I think I uploaded my new nomination certificate/job offer just to be safe.

Yes, just email OINP and they'll reply with what you have to do.

Reactions: rfc_club

KANIS FATEMA

Sep 27, 2021
I have already submitted a paper application in November, 2020. Got SNIP Nomination: 24 October, 2020, Paper Received IRCC 26 November, 2020 but still not received AOR. Please let me know the time for AOR

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I updated IRCC through the web form but I just got a generic response that they are busy and if anything is needed from me, they will ask. I think I uploaded my new nomination certificate/job offer just to be safe.

Yes, just email OINP and they'll reply with what you have to do.
Thank you so much for quick reply. So for updating OINP, I just need to send revised job offer + related documents to them by mail and they will update their documents for me ? I asked that because I did that process through agent, so maybe it requires the agent submit new document through ePortal or I just need to send document directly to OINP using mail.

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Thank you so much for quick reply. So for updating OINP, I just need to send revised job offer + related documents to them by mail and they will update their documents for me ? I asked that because I did that process through agent, so maybe it requires the agent submit new document through ePortal or I just need to send document directly to OINP using mail.
Just email them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca stating that you have job offer changes. They will request some documents (paystubs, revised job offer letter) which you can send by email. They replied back with a new nomination letter in a matter of days.

Reactions: rfc_club

jaggi82830

Oct 1, 2021
I applied on may 24th
No AOR yet
is thr anyone who applied before 24th may
i already checked page 11 other thn that anyone applied?

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,
Here my details are
Almost the same,

SINP Inland on WP (July 2021)
Applied PNP new portal 2021-08-25

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Can anyone help me with the expected duration of employment? Submitted my non-express entry PR application (PNP) but my PGWP expires December so I need to apply for a closed work permit until the decision is made.

The from date has to be today or sometime in the future (even though I'm working with the company since March). But what should the expected duration be if this is a full-time, permanent offer?

My work permit support letter will give me a 2 year work permit until my PR decision is made. So should I put 2 years? That's what I see most people putting online (length of work permit/extension) but just checking if anyone else has done similar?

Thanks!

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can anyone help me with the expected duration of employment? Submitted my non-express entry PR application (PNP) but my PGWP expires December so I need to apply for a closed work permit until the decision is made.

The from date has to be today or sometime in the future (even though I'm working with the company since March). But what should the expected duration be if this is a full-time, permanent offer?

My work permit support letter will give me a 2 year work permit until my PR decision is made. So should I put 2 years? That's what I see most people putting online (length of work permit/extension) but just checking if anyone else has done similar?

Thanks!

Yes you should put 2 years as it is indicated on the work support letter

Reactions: lukeortolani