+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

guruprasath.j

Oct 24, 2016
Here's the email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Alternatively, you may simply fill a Case Specific Enquiry directly to Ottawa (From the options on where your application is being processed, select inside Canada) and ask them for your visa office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

They'll tell you whether or not your file has been transferred to a visa office and the specific visa office.

I'll also suggest that you consider ordering your GCMS Notes to know what exactly is going on with your application.
Hello Davobod,

Thanks for your advice and wrote to them and spoke to CIC as well.

I was told that my application is in New Delhi Visa Office since 22nd Sept 2017. AOR 30th May.

I didn't hear anything from NDVO so far. Hadn't I approached CIC, I would have never known that my application is with NDVO.

Any reasons as to why they take such a long time to process?

Thanks
Guruprasath

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Why PNP outland is so slow ? seems like FSW-O process is fast , on another hand PNP candidate already reviewed by province don't you guys think PNP process should move faster ?
agree with you. All our documents except for PCC and medical passed are already verified. And also our eligibility criteria is verified, if not we would not have received a nomination in first place.

Reactions: Coming-canada

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
agree with you. All our documents except for PCC and medical passed are already verified. And also our eligibility criteria is verified, if not we would not have received a nomination in first place.
Only reason is that pnp candidate need help from provnice , so they have to wait

Reactions: BharatFL

CalebDavid

Apr 25, 2017
I have a query. I've submitted my passport last week for stamping after I received Ppr. While the passport hasn't arrived yet, 15th of Dec is my last day at work. (works out well because I was planning on leaving next month anyway). Question is - Should I inform ircc about my resignation if the passport doesn't arrive by 15th?

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hello everybody!
I just want to ask is there any problem or could have any negative effect on my application writting to my visa office and asking about the status of my application? I know that my file is at rome but its been nearly 2 month or more i dont know exactly..
Thank you in advance!
did you get any response yet?
all the best!

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys, Is there any phone number available for NDVO where we could ask for the application status? If yes, has anyone tried calling them and how was the experience like?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys, Is there any phone number available for NDVO where we could ask for the application status? If yes, has anyone tried calling them and how was the experience like?
One is not supposed to call them. Raise a CSE for status update. calling them will not get the response of what you need.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Davobod,

Thanks for your advice and wrote to them and spoke to CIC as well.

I was told that my application is in New Delhi Visa Office since 22nd Sept 2017. AOR 30th May.

I didn't hear anything from NDVO so far. Hadn't I approached CIC, I would have never known that my application is with NDVO.

Any reasons as to why they take such a long time to process?

Thanks
Guruprasath
Although PNP applications have been processed much slower that FSW, like was noted earlier, the only way to know for certain what is going on with the processing of your application is your GCMS notes.

What's your travel history like? Do you have military record? People from certain countries, those with extensive travel history and also those with visits to certain countries have been observed to undergo more advanced security scrutiny.

Pending when you get your GCMS note, you can raise a CSE to NDVO and request for a status update noting that you are almost approaching the six months processing timeline.