+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Don't know as Indian applicants are getting NDVO mostly, anyone can put NDVO even before confirmation on transferred to LVO from CPC.

But that's possible as well, as I my file was transferred to LVO on or before 20th Oct means August AOR should also be at LVO now. :)
Lets hope for a speedy processing to PPR for all PNP Applicants! :) But less hopes for London Visa office (most probably mine) and New Delhi too.. They are still processing March & April AOR. Not a single PPR of May onward AOR PNP from these two VO (according to immitracker).

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
was that a ADR request for you? I believe you should upload them online and submission should be within 7days.
Yes, that is true. I meant that the there is a question in the file itself that asks about my visa office. Anyways, I just received a reply from that email telling my about my visa office. Thanks a lot for your help.

Calam

Sep 13, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have not passed medical however my background check already In processing and UCI was generated. Can advice why it like that?