+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland AOR 2016-2017 let's connect here for timelines

Msrattan

Jul 27, 2017
thank you for replying - yes i applied paper based application, can you please advise me the right link where i will find help

szrslck

May 27, 2016
Yesterday I got answer for my visa office enquiry from CIC. I am very surprised. Because I am Turkish and I live in Turkey. In the email it is written like this:

"Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in Paris.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails."

I am PNP-Outland(Express Entry) . What's happening with my application? Is this normal that being processed at VO Paris???

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Yesterday I got answer for my visa office enquiry from CIC. I am very surprised. Because I am Turkish and I live in Turkey. In the email it is written like this:

"Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in Paris.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails."

I am PNP-Outland(Express Entry) . What's happening with my application? Is this normal that being processed at VO Paris???
Hi,
Yes its alright to get a VO which is not from your place, because some local visa office don't actually process permanent residency, and due to high volume of application cic is distributing applications to different VOs.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017

Yeah thats fine don't worry. Whats your aor?

szrslck

May 27, 2016
Hi,
Yes its alright to get a VO which is not from your place, because some local visa office don't actually process permanent residency, and due to high volume of application cic is distributing applications to different VOs.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for answer! I hope that everything is alright...

szrslck

May 27, 2016
What about after getting PPR? There is VFS Office near. When I get PPR, I will give our passports and documents to get visa in VFS office and will they send them to VO Paris or VO Ankara?

ILoveMaple21

Mar 22, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
Nomination.....
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
02-10-2017
Med's Done....
13-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi ILoveMaple21, I believe you will get MEP soon. I had similar situation like you last week, while my BG status was "You application is in progress." but my medical didn't pass, and after one week, I got medical passed and at the same day BG status changed to "Not Applicable". So I believe your MEP will come soon. Don't worry, I heard several cases that geting BGIP before MEP these days, so it is normal, just wait for a few days. Good luck.
Hi Eureka,

Thanks for the encouraging message. That was very nice of you.

Out of curiosity, I called the Clinic where we had our upfront medicals last May; turns out, there was an abnormality found in my spouse's xray and needs further screening. Had I not called that clinic, I would still be wondering why there is no change in my medical status. On the Medical information sheet, the health case status of my spouse was: "This health case has not yet submitted to IRCC. The status of the individual examination is listed below
=>Xray examination: required
=> chest clinic investigation about radiological abnormality: required

While health case status for me and other family member shows: case submitted to IRCC ** May 2017.

I do not understand as to why the Medical officer is not requesting any medical report related to my condition yet or maybe because my condition is not on their priority list?. And it bothers me why no one has contacted me that my spouse needs to undergo further examination, neither the clinic or CIC sent me a message. Had I known it earlier, my spouse would've taken the tests required and spent the month of June working on it and might have saved some week from being wasted.. *sigh:(:(

The examination was done, I just have to wait for the feedback of the specializing Doctor and wait if there will be further investigation on my spouse' health case..:(

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
What about after getting PPR? There is VFS Office near. When I get PPR, I will give our passports and documents to get visa in VFS office and will they send them to VO Paris or VO Ankara?
Once you have PPR, they will also give an instruction on what to do about your passport, where to send, those details...a friend of mine got her PPR and they included an instruction on what she needs to do.....Hope you get your PPR soon, let us know...

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Eureka,

Thanks for the encouraging message. That was very nice of you.

Out of curiosity, I called the Clinic where we had our upfront medicals last May; turns out, there was an abnormality found in my spouse's xray and needs further screening. Had I not called that clinic, I would still be wondering why there is no change in my medical status. On the Medical information sheet, the health case status of my spouse was: "This health case has not yet submitted to IRCC. The status of the individual examination is listed below
=>Xray examination: required
=> chest clinic investigation about radiological abnormality: required

While health case status for me and other family member shows: case submitted to IRCC ** May 2017.

I do not understand as to why the Medical officer is not requesting any medical report related to my condition yet or maybe because my condition is not on their priority list?. And it bothers me why no one has contacted me that my spouse needs to undergo further examination, neither the clinic or CIC sent me a message. Had I known it earlier, my spouse would've taken the tests required and spent the month of June working on it and might have saved some week from being wasted.. *sigh:(:(

The examination was done, I just have to wait for the feedback of the specializing Doctor and wait if there will be further investigation on my spouse' health case..:(
Hi,
Sad to hear about your experience, and I agree the clinic should at least informed you that there is something wrong or maybe a repeat of the x-ray should have been done, these clinics are well aware that this medical exam is used in an immigration application...Anyway, hope everything clears out in the end.

szrslck

May 27, 2016
Once you have PPR, they will also give an instruction on what to do about your passport, where to send, those details...a friend of mine got her PPR and they included an instruction on what she needs to do.....Hope you get your PPR soon, let us know...
Thanks!

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Pnps please use this forum to update your timeline (status)
It will be really helpful and give better idea to other applicants for thr application

Last edited:

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
OK guys so I received gcms notes. Time line in my signature.
Really bad news in regards to processing time. All they have finished is R10 and criminality. This is as of 22 august 2017 date of gcms generation. It is taking and will take a long time from here. Eligibility is not even started yet.

The application for me March applicant was not touched for almost 4 months before medical passed.

Reactions: platonus