File Transfer...
04-06-2012
Med's Request
30-6-2012
Med's Done....
10-7-2012; REcrd LVO @ 14-7-12
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Hi dear many many congratulations to u manu .. by the way i also got the visa on 20 - 12-12 .so please up date my status also

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
manubobby said:
guys.. i jus randomly checked my online status today after 2 weeks.. it showed Decision Made with current address Winnipeg, Manitoba,

We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on April 24, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You guys can imagine how happy I am, I was literally crying, after 12 months waiting, I finally got some good news, Thank you all for your support and prayers... it really worked .. special thanks to sset12, leoalive and everyone else in this group.. you guys have been a great support, cant wait to meet you all there .. thank you once again guys ..

And like how sset12 always said never lose hope and always have faith in GOD, he always watches over you, Goodluck to everyone else whos application is still under process, you guys will here from them soon.. keep the faith.. :)
WOW, HAPPY FOR YOU. It is overdue. Your processing may take longer to clear your background because you have visited many countries. Anyway, it is time to move forward and explore your new advanture. Congrats.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Congrats manu.
Cheers;
Fafool

manubobby said:
guys.. i jus randomly checked my online status today after 2 weeks.. it showed Decision Made with current address Winnipeg, Manitoba,

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You guys can imagine how happy I am, I was literally crying, after 12 months waiting, I finally got some good news, Thank you all for your support and prayers... it really worked .. special thanks to sset12, leoalive and everyone else in this group.. you guys have been a great support, cant wait to meet you all there .. thank you once again guys ..

And like how sset12 always said never lose hope and always have faith in GOD, he always watches over you, Goodluck to everyone else whos application is still under process, you guys will here from them soon.. keep the faith.. :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is about time manu....
CONGRATULATIONS! Well deserved. Good things do come when you least expect them to be. What a way to start your New Year!
Good luck and Godspeed on the next steps!

manubobby said:

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
Congrats Manu!!!

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
manubobby said:

good luck Manu.. the wait is over.. wish you all the best for future in canada.. and thanks especially for moderating the thread with your schedule. Wish you all success.

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
To ALL 2012 applicants,

Things are slow and certainly don't look too promising for all us. I am just wondering if anyone among us that has his or her medical expired by now. I wanted to know to see if there would be still any chance of getting PPR before the medical expiry.

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
Edmontonbound said:
To ALL 2012 applicants,

Things are slow and certainly don't look too promising for all us. I am just wondering if anyone among us that has his or her medical expired by now. I wanted to know to see if there would be still any chance of getting PPR before the medical expiry.
I'm really worried about that as well. But I believe that the "due date" is flagged in the immigration systems so I'm just holding on to the hope that that will make them take a look at our files before medicals expire. I did mine in March 2012. Been crossing my fingers so tight that they get numb from constricted bloodflow :-[!!

aarnett

Jan 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

I am really new to this and i could use some advice from persons trying to immigrate to Canada. I am a citizen of the Bahamas, female. I have tried to immigrate to one of the provinces in Canada. I called a few and they said that I would need to have family and be nominated in that providence. What did you do or what advice would you give me? i have family in Torornto not any of the provinces. How do u get nominated by the provinces? any advice would help even overall in the best way to immigrate to canada?
thanks

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Edmontonbound said:
To ALL 2012 applicants,

What about the due date on our GCMS notes? Isn't that supposed to indicate when we must get our PPR by?

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
cvd222 said:
What about the due date on our GCMS notes? Isn't that supposed to indicate when we must get our PPR by?
i haven't ever ordered GCMS notes. What's the due date on yours? Is it exactly 1 year from your medical test date?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Edmontonbound said:
i haven't ever ordered GCMS notes. What's the due date on yours? Is it exactly 1 year from your medical test date?
Nope, it's earlier than my medicals...

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Ayinka said:
I'm really worried about that as well. But I believe that the "due date" is flagged in the immigration systems so I'm just holding on to the hope that that will make them take a look at our files before medicals expire. I did mine in March 2012. Been crossing my fingers so tight that they get numb from constricted bloodflow :-[!!
Humorous! Have you ever ordered your GCMS notes? If so, when is your due date on the notes? Before your medical expiry as well?

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayinka said:
From what I understand, if you are in Canada and the applications doesn't get processed, visa officer can extend the expiry date on medicals.

but lets hope that things get processed before that

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
Edmontonbound said:
Humorous! Have you ever ordered your GCMS notes? If so, when is your due date on the notes? Before your medical expiry as well?
No, I haven't ordered them. Don't see the point. But I just know that the due date is usually just a bit before your medicals expire and I remember reading somewhere that it's just a way for immigration officers to "flag" your file in the system so that they look at it after a certain max time. And no, I don't think it's when they must give you PPR by. I just think it's some type of reminder. Just my assumption though.