July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Re: My Permanent Residency

pnpapplicant said:
Hello All,

I cant tell you how much I have benefitted from this forum. And I really thought I should contribute to this forum. I fall under the category of BC PNP International Graduate Pilot Project. I applied to CPP Ottawa on January 19th and obtained my Permanent Residency on Sep. 9th, 2012. Following is my timeline,

Permanent Residency Application: Jan 19th, 2012
Medical Request: March 3rd, 2012
Address Updated (ECAS): June 7th, 2012
In Process: July 23rd, 2012
Passport Request: 13th August, 2012 (sent passport by mail)
Decision Made: 23rd August, 2012
CoPR: 6th September, 2012
Landing: 9th September, 2012

One of my friends and I had the exact same timeline except his medicals was requested on April 27th, 2012.
Congrats....Is your friend still waiting for PPR or he received it?

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
shadyhashem said:
THIS EMAIL WAS SENT TO MY FRIEND AND HE FORWARDED TO ME

UCI: XXXXXXXXXX Application: XXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

4. Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also specify on an additional piece of paper your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member.

Guys now what size of picture are we using?
Passport size or permanent resident size?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Guys now what size of picture are we using?
Passport size or permanent resident size?
Interesting - had a discussion on the photos a while back.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t117219.0.html

Had mine taken recently - just showed the photographer the included instructions and they took the photo. I think the photographers already know once they see the instructions sheet. Did match up the photos with the instruction sheet and they lined-up fine.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
ragluf said:
Interesting - had a discussion on the photos a while back.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t117219.0.html

Had mine taken recently - just showed the photographer the included instructions and they took the photo. I think the photographers already know once they see the instructions sheet. Did match up the photos with the instruction sheet and they lined-up fine.
So what did you use?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
So what did you use?
I used the specifications in the email I received - the included Appendix B Photograph Specifications.

The photos must - show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph....
The photos must measure between 25mm and 30mm (1" and 1 3/8") from chin to crown, have a 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size.

IMHO - the passport photograph specifications may vary from country to country and as such this explains the note I see - "Immigration Photographs are NOT the same as passport photograph". I am assuming the PPR letters are specific to the applicant thus, whatever is in the instructions included are the ones the VO are expecting. In any sense, I added the copy of the Appendix B in the package I sent back with a note stating the photos submitted comply with the instructions in Appendix B.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
So stupid guys...

I asked for my GCMS notes, and requested to be sent by EMAIL, but they mailed me the damn thing. Anyways.

As of my August 3/2012 my application is:
In general it says: In progress
Eligibility : Not Started (Due: 2013-03-28)
Security : Not Started (Due: 2013-03-28)
Criminality : In progress (With a note from RCMP: Clear) I would say this is passed!

Also I have seen on my notes that, they were going to send me the AOR and MEDICAL on 2012-03-29.
But they screwed up something (seems like my picture) so they cancelled issuance on this date and sent it on 2012-04-25.

Also they screwed up with my Application Fee; has couple notes on it, charging couple times and clarifiying thing many times...
Am glad that they haven't lost my file yet :)

Anyhow, looks like they are somehow working on my file. But I can say that GCMS is garbage as well...

25 pages of notes meaning and giving nothing as a result...

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
Holygun said:
So stupid guys...

I asked for my GCMS notes, and requested to be sent by EMAIL, but they mailed me the damn thing. Anyways.

As of my August 3/2012 my application is:
In general it says: In progress
Eligibility : Not Started (Due: 2013-03-28)
Security : Not Started (Due: 2013-03-28)
Criminality : In progress (With a note from RCMP: Clear) I would say this is passed!

Also I have seen on my notes that, they were going to send me the AOR and MEDICAL on 2012-03-29.
But they screwed up something (seems like my picture) so they cancelled issuance on this date and sent it on 2012-04-25.

Also they screwed up with my Application Fee; has couple notes on it, charging couple times and clarifiying thing many times...
Am glad that they haven't lost my file yet :)

Anyhow, looks like they are somehow working on my file. But I can say that GCMS is garbage as well...

25 pages of notes meaning and giving nothing as a result...

whats is Due: 2013-03-28?
it doesnt make any sense

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Due date: means at this latest date they will for sure start and finish section.

Could be before than this date too? We have lots of examples to that!

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Re: My Permanent Residency

Holygun said:
Any updates on your side Pari?
No updates yet we should receive PPR in sept or oct.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Holygun said:
Due date: means at this latest date they will for sure start and finish section.

Could be before than this date too? We have lots of examples to that!
Well, Holygun, I think you are doing much better than me in terms of GCMS report. My GCMS report print dated on July 5, 2012, was received in early last month. The only news I got from it is that my medical was received, which even has not shown in my ECAS now, considering the fact I have got PPR already. There was nothing else in my GCMS, no in process, no anything started.

But, my feeling, may not be right, is that my GCMS serves a kind of facilitator to speed up the process. From July 5TH TO Sep 11, they have completed all checks and jobs. So, my point is that GCMS may has some positive effects on the application process; second, the total average processing time should be less than in 2 months as seen in my case, if they start to touch your file.

So, I will say you will get your PPR next month, if not this month at all.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING, YOU NEVER FAIL TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS!!!

ECAS STATUS: DECISION MADE!!!!
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Dear God,
Again, we thank you Lord for all the blessings specially this one and for giving us a chance to move forward and chase our dreams.
Please bless us oh Lord, may the decision made meant to have our passports stamped with Canadian visa.
Please touch the heart of the visa officer; may he/she will return our passport at the soonest possible time, in your perfect time!
We ask in the mighty name of Jesus together with the Holy Spirit. AMEN.

I can't wait to see the maple leaf stamped on our passport !!!
God bless us all! To those who are still waiting, don't worry YOUR PPR IS COMING SOON !!!

Manu, i wish and pray your passport with magic V will be returned at the soonest possible time! Just keep the faith buddy!

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
sset12 said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Dear God,
Again, we thank you Lord for all the blessings specially this one and for giving us a chance to move forward and chase our dreams.
Please bless us oh Lord, may the decision made meant to have our passports stamped with Canadian visa.
Please touch the heart of the visa officer; may he/she will return our passport at the soonest possible time, in your perfect time!

God bless us all! To those who are still waiting, don't worry YOUR PPR IS COMING SOON !!!

Manu, i wish and pray your passport with magic V will be returned at the soonest possible time! Just keep the faith buddy!
Congrats...and pls keep us in your prayers..

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
sset12 said:

Dear God,

congrats Tess.. :).. really happy for you .. I can imagine how excited you would be right now .. :).. so when are you planning to move ??
congrats once again .. and good luck :)