Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, BUT IT IS TRUE. AT 0927, EASTERN TIME, ON 09112012, I GOT MY PPR FROM OTTAWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPR WILL BE PROCESSED IN DETROIT AND LANDING FEES REQUESTED.

I GOT THE FAVOR OF GOD!!! BEST WISH TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL DRIVE TO DETROIT IN PERSON ON THIS THURSDAY OR NEXT TUESDAY TO GET STAMPED THE SAME DAY. 30 DAYS FROM TODAY IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PASSPORT AND PAY LANDING FEES.

Thats great news... Congratulations. We have very similar timelines. Could you tell me what passport do you hold? The last time I contacted Ottawa they said that my background check is what is pending and that depended on regional offices from yur country of origin or travel etc. So I am curious if that has anything to do with the timelines.

JonMonc

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
jonmonc said:
Thats great news... Congratulations. We have very similar timelines. Could you tell me what passport do you hold? The last time I contacted Ottawa they said that my background check is what is pending and that depended on regional offices from yur country of origin or travel etc. So I am curious if that has anything to do with the timelines.

JonMonc
PRIVATE PASSPORT. DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT NOT ACCEPTABLE. I AM FROM CHINA, SO MY CASE MAY NOT FIT YOURS.

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, BUT IT IS TRUE. AT 0927, EASTERN TIME, ON 09112012, I GOT MY PPR FROM OTTAWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL DRIVE TO DETROIT IN PERSON ON THIS THURSDAY OR NEXT TUESDAY TO GET STAMPED THE SAME DAY. 30 DAYS FROM TODAY IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PASSPORT AND PAY LANDING FEES.
Congrats! Very happy for you.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

OMG!!!
Finally, this is it! You have no idea how extremely ELATED I am for you! I have been waiting for this moment...
Our timelines are almost exactly the same (you said it yourself!) and your post really gave me so much HOPE.
CONGRATULATIONS!
(hopefully we're all next!)

PS - Do you have a lot of travel history?

billooocheung

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
AOR Received.
24-04-2012
Med's Request
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-04-2012
It sounds great. congats!!!

bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
I would agree as My Time line is almost same.

MR: April 25'2012
Medical Done : May01'2012

and hope PPR comes around Sep or Oct///

Would u suggest me to Apply for work permit extension as its gonna expire on Oct 20'2012 or shall I wait...seems like u have done a lot of research so far so thought of using ur information base..
Thanks in advance Buddy....

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Buds said:
I would agree as My Time line is almost same.

MR: April 25'2012
Medical Done : May01'2012

and hope PPR comes around Sep or Oct///

Would u suggest me to Apply for work permit extension as its gonna expire on Oct 20'2012 or shall I wait...seems like u have done a lot of research so far so thought of using ur information base..
Thanks in advance Buddy....

What until october first week for work permit, doesnt matter when u apply for it, u just need to apply before it expires.

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

Many congratulations to you!!! Well once again it raise a hope for us as atleast they started working on Feb applicants ....hoping we are next o u :):)

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
bkd1969 said:
While enjoying the happiness, I deeply in my heart pray manubobby our leader to get VISA STAMPED. Let me tell and command the obstacles: go away now, let manubobby get visa today, now.
cograts bkd .. really happy for you .. and thanks for those kind words.. im really touched.. lets keep our fingers crossed .. and hopefully I will get my passport back with the visa soon too .. once again .. congrats buddy .. finally your wait is over .. :)

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
manubobby said:
cograts bkd .. really happy for you .. and thanks for those kind words.. im really touched.. lets keep our fingers crossed .. and hopefully I will get my passport back with the visa soon too .. once again .. congrats buddy .. finally your wait is over .. :)
manu do we have an example PPR letter from ottawa?

I wanna see what they send and ask for!

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Holygun said:

Dont have any buddy .. sorry .. no one has posted one yet .. neither here or on the fb page..

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
Holygun said:

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT TO MY FRIEND AND HE FORWARDED TO ME

UCI: XXXXXXXXXX Application: XXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Our records indicate that we have not received payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CANADIAN CONSULATE GENERAL IN DETROIT (USA). IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER REVIEWING ALL THE STEPS IN THIS LETTER, YOU MAY CONTACT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF CANADA IN DETROIT BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before permanent resident visas can be issued. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

In the event that you do have additional dependants to add to or remove from your application, you should immediately advise the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”). You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Do not undertake any other steps until CPP-O indicates that you can proceed with the rest of these instructions.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian or American dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

If you have not already paid the RPRF, it must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”. Please write your application number on the back of the certified cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada.

3. Passport(s)

If you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, you are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member. If you are a citizen from a country that is exempted to obtain a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you are only required to send a copy of your passport and of the passport of any accompanying family member.

To find out if you are visa-exempt or not under Regulation 190, consult this CIC webpage.

We require a VALID passport for you and for every accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

4. Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also specify on an additional piece of paper your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member.

5. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) and pay the RPRF as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

6. Send your documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit

Your passport(s) and your RPRF payment (if not already paid) must be submitted within the next 30 days to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

To find out how to send your documents to Detroit, click the following link and read the mailing instructions.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
bkd1969 said:
DEAR ALL,

CONGRATULATION....I am so happy for you and also that they have started finally..... Do share your experience when you go to Detroit in person and coming back, at border

me123

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
rizal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Submitted by Mail MPNP: 31-12-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request: 26-04-2012
Nomination.....
LOA Manitoba: 02-08-2012
AOR Received.
AOR Manitoba: 26-04-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS Submitted: 26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Nova Scotia 9-10-2012
Med's Request
From Visa Office: 04-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview in Manitoba: 31-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-04-2013 thank you Lord!
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
13-07-2013
hi!

i would just like to ask if this is thesame checklist you followed for the requirements? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

did you add any additional requirements such as transcript of records, bank certificate, certificate of employment etc.?
i'm quite confused because i would like to follow it but my cousin, who applied last year told me i needed to submit transcript of records, bank certificate, certificate of employment etc. as well..
i haven't asked her yet what checklist she followed..
hope you can enlighten me.. =((

also, congrats to all of us who are advancing with the process! ^_^ God bless!

pnpapplicant

Apr 5, 2012
My Permanent Residency

Hello All,

I cant tell you how much I have benefitted from this forum. And I really thought I should contribute to this forum. I fall under the category of BC PNP International Graduate Pilot Project. I applied to CPP Ottawa on January 19th and obtained my Permanent Residency on Sep. 9th, 2012. Following is my timeline,

Permanent Residency Application: Jan 19th, 2012
Medical Request: March 3rd, 2012
Address Updated (ECAS): June 7th, 2012
In Process: July 23rd, 2012
Passport Request: 13th August, 2012 (sent passport by mail)
Decision Made: 23rd August, 2012
CoPR: 6th September, 2012
Landing: 9th September, 2012

One of my friends and I had the exact same timeline except his medicals was requested on April 27th, 2012.