+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kici22 said:
Hello Guys, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My e-cas changed 30 july in decision made and today I got passport back with visa ......date of issued is 27 july 2012 ...please update spreadsheet Mannu....god bless everybody !!!!
Anything this week / today??

:) ??? :'( :-\

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
mysteryocean said:
thats great man, i cant leave my job and my wife is pregnant, just contemplating, shall i send it through mail or not, havent got satisfactory answer yet :(
If your friend or a friend of friend or anyone who is traveling you can handover the package to them and ask them to send mail when they land right? and I gave authorization letter to carry the passport.

gns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10/10/2011
AOR Received.
16/04/2012
IELTS Request
not req
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
22-06-2012 medical received Augast 13th
Interview........
No- file in process July 5 th -2013
hay guys no news till now not even update on my ecase still application recv I am so worried no medical recv I have done my medical on june 26 the Dr office sent it to VO on july 6th

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gns said:
hay guys no news till now not even update on my ecase still application recv I am so worried no medical recv I have done my medical on june 26 the Dr office sent it to VO on july 6th
I had the same issue, I E-mailed them, they replied back in almost 10 days, that "Our record indicates that medical have been received "

try E-mailing CPP-O with all your information and they may reply.

hope this helps.

Thanks

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
8 months later and still no passport request from manila. the wait is painfully long. i cant help but check my email and ecas everyday. i keep setting myself up for another heartbreak when i see that theres still no response from them :'(

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
8 months later and still no passport request from manila. the wait is painfully long. i cant help but check my email and ecas everyday. i keep setting myself up for another heartbreak when i see that theres still no response from them :'(
Its really frustrating..I am waiting for PPR from more than 95 days after medical...

Its just a PPR..send it guys please... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
samlogani said:
Its really frustrating..I am waiting for PPR from more than 95 days after medical...

Its just a PPR..send it guys please... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

samlogani,

1. Did your ECAS show medical received now?
2. When did you send email to Ottawa to check your medical status? I emailed them, no response.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkd1969 said:
samlogani,

1. Did your ECAS show medical received now?
2. When did you send email to Ottawa to check your medical status? I emailed them, no response.
There is nothing on E-case

E-mail Sent by me : Sent: June 2, 2012 6:38 PM

Reply by CPP-O 11-06-2012

E-mail from CPP- O says;

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

In response to your query:

Our records indicate that your medical results have been received.

With regards to the status of your application, your application was received on ( I wont put the date here)

lease note that the processing times for the permanent residence application within the category of Provincial Nominee Program are of an average of 15 months.

Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in due time.

Best regards

Hop I answered your questions

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
samlogani said:
There is nothing on E-case

E-mail Sent by me : Sent: June 2, 2012 6:38 PM

Reply by CPP-O 11-06-2012

E-mail from CPP- O says;

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

In response to your query:

Our records indicate that your medical results have been received.

With regards to the status of your application, your application was received on ( I wont put the date here)

lease note that the processing times for the permanent residence application within the category of Provincial Nominee Program are of an average of 15 months.

Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in due time.

Best regards

Hop I answered your questions

1. what is the email you used? is there VO number such as 98, or 54 in that email? is that VO number same as the one in your AOR email?
2. It is shocked to know they changed estimated time from 10 to 15 months. Just another Buffalo.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkd1969 said:
1. what is the email you used? is there VO number such as 98, or 54 in that email? is that VO number same as the one in your AOR email?
2. It is shocked to know they changed estimated time from 10 to 15 months. Just another Buffalo.
Not sure what you mean by VO number, my app is being processed in CPP-Ottawa. You can see the address online on CIC.GC.CA.

I go my AOR and MR in one E-mail, I replied to same E-mail . They replied to my reply. We are following the same thread.

In the AOR / MR e-mail, its been mentioned that processing time is 10 months and they will contact me in 120 days, However, I know there are ppl in this thread that haven't gotten their MR in 150 days. I am not expecting reply anytime soon from them.

Nonetheless, I am in Canada and my WP is good for next 7 months, I am not worried that much.

However, it will be good to have PR and get over with the whole process ASAP. Its frustrating too wait this long after MR.

Thanks

Khush Sidhu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
Doc's Request.
05-04-2011
Nomination.....
LOA Received on 14-01-2012
AOR Received.
AOR (CIC) - 30-04-2012, AOR (VO) - 18-05-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Med's Request
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012, Ecas started showing "IN PROCESS" on 16-08-2012 and line added "Meds Received" by VO on 12-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
In 2013
Hiii Guys,,

I m looking if any of you can help me plz,,,,Actually i have been sponsored by my sister already but now she and her husband are lukin to sponsor one of her friend from india under General stream,,,Is she allowed to sponsor her while my file is still in process ?...Is there any rules changed recently coz her friend went to agent in india and he said my sister can't sponsor her because she already sponsored me under family stream,,,he said my sister can't sponsor two person at same time,,,Is it True ? I have checked manitoba immigration site but couldn't find anything changed there ...

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

R

RIO446

Hi Manu

Today i have recd passports with visa dated 19.07.2012

Pl update the tracksheet.

RIO446

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
RIO446 said:
Hi Manu

Today i have recd passports with visa dated 19.07.2012

Pl update the tracksheet.

RIO446
Hi Rio446 ;)

Congrazulations mate! All the best for your bright future in Canada. :)
By which post did you receive your passport? when did they send it and when did you receive it?

Thanks

R

RIO446

canman said:
Hi Rio446 ;)

Congrazulations mate! All the best for your bright future in Canada. :)
By which post did you receive your passport? when did they send it and when did you receive it?

Thanks
Thanks

By regd post . Despathced on 2/8 , recd on 4/8.

RIO