+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OldMiltonian said:
Hi,

I got my PPR last week and they asked for copies of all pages of my passport and not the actual passport. Hope that news helps....hang in there.

Cheers,

OM
Congratulation OM, I just want to keep my PP ready, you know dont wanna take any chance

OM NAMAH SHIVAY.. ;D

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
samlogani said:
1) Unfortunately, I have never seen the status of my application on E-case. I applied in February 2012, I never saw any information about my app, I haven't seen the status saying "RECEIVED , IN PROCESS or MEDICAL RECEIVED"

I got MR on 24th April, did medicals on 1st, and got a reply to the separate E-mail I sent on 15th may asking my Medical status, they replied through E-mail that its been received. Not sure if anything is wrong with it, they didn't say they need anything else from me.
No status on E-case (I do have an online account on E-cas, i have applied for my work permit online only)

2) I applied from with in Canada and chose India or Buffalo as my VO, according to call center they forwarded my application to CPP-O as Buffalo is closed and I am applying from within Canada. It wasn't my decision at all.

3) I understand all the checks and I have submitted everything with the application. I am praying and waiting.

4) I bet that its a very complex process, just hope that there is more transparency in whole process.

5) Every one in my office is planning trip outside country as they all get paid time off. I am kinda stuck for my PPR.

God is great, lets wait for a positive reply very soon.
samlogani;
when did you send email to ask your medical status? what email you used? how long they responded?

Khush Sidhu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
Doc's Request.
05-04-2011
Nomination.....
LOA Received on 14-01-2012
AOR Received.
AOR (CIC) - 30-04-2012, AOR (VO) - 18-05-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Med's Request
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012, Ecas started showing "IN PROCESS" on 16-08-2012 and line added "Meds Received" by VO on 12-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
In 2013
OldMiltonian said:
Hi guys,

DM today, hopefully not long to go.

Cheers,

OM
Congratz OM,,,,very happy for yu

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
So pissed I don't think CPP-Ottawa ppl r working......its so frustrating....

R

RIO446

Hi Manu

My ecas status changed to decision made .

Hope all others will hear soon .

Pl update the track sheet.

RIO446

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
OldMiltonian said:
Hi guys,

DM today, hopefully not long to go.

Cheers,

OM
Congraz OM! :D Magic Stickers soon to arrive :)

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
RIO446 said:
Hi Manu

My ecas status changed to decision made .

Hope all others will hear soon .

Pl update the track sheet.

RIO446
Congraz RIO! Magic stickers are on its way!

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
URGET URGENT URGENT

Hello everyone,

My this query is for those members who have sent their passports to NDVO when they were in India.
I have to send my passport and other documents to my VISA office - New Delhi and i am also currently in New Delhi.
Please can you tell me which medium is the best to send passport and other requested stuff to NDVO? I ask because i read in the forum people discussing that sending passports through mail/couriers in India is not allowed. People who have already sent this can tell me how to send.

Thanks in advance.
ASJ

bains

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats RIO446 ! ;D ;D

Mine changed to medical received today !

Regards
Bains

amusanggar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
27-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Request
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM shown 2-july-2012 . visa issued 04-08-12 (Visa date 28-june-12. on )
LANDED..........
IN Nov-12.
ASJ said:
URGET URGENT URGENT

Hello everyone,

My this query is for those members who have sent their passports to NDVO when they were in India.
I have to send my passport and other documents to my VISA office - New Delhi and i am also currently in New Delhi.
Please can you tell me which medium is the best to send passport and other requested stuff to NDVO? I ask because i read in the forum people discussing that sending passports through mail/couriers in India is not allowed. People who have already sent this can tell me how to send.

Thanks in advance.
ASJ
Through Register mail or speed post only.

R

RIO446

ASJ said:
URGET URGENT URGENT

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
ASJ

Send thru blue dart courier

I have also sent thru blue dart. I am also from new delhi.

Couriers are not allowed outside india.

Rio446

R

RIO446

bains said:
Congrats RIO446 ! ;D ;D

Mine changed to medical received today !

Regards
Bains
Good. Decision made would be there within 7-10 days.

RIO446

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
samlogani said:
1) Unfortunately, I have never seen the status of my application on E-case. I applied in February 2012, I never saw any information about my app, I haven't seen the status saying "RECEIVED , IN PROCESS or MEDICAL RECEIVED"

I got MR on 24th April, did medicals on 1st, and got a reply to the separate E-mail I sent on 15th may asking my Medical status, they replied through E-mail that its been received. Not sure if anything is wrong with it, they didn't say they need anything else from me.
No status on E-case (I do have an online account on E-cas, i have applied for my work permit online only)

2) I applied from with in Canada and chose India or Buffalo as my VO, according to call center they forwarded my application to CPP-O as Buffalo is closed and I am applying from within Canada. It wasn't my decision at all.

3) I understand all the checks and I have submitted everything with the application. I am praying and waiting.

4) I bet that its a very complex process, just hope that there is more transparency in whole process.

5) Every one in my office is planning trip outside country as they all get paid time off. I am kinda stuck for my PPR.

God is great, lets wait for a positive reply very soon.

samlogani ...by any chance did you submitted not to see the status online? have you ever logged in once ? if not you should ask CIC call center on Ecas issue.

REgarding getting TRV...i dont think so you need to combine these two together...normal processing for TRV is 3-4 weeks and in between you get PPR also the PPR mail is valid for 60days you can get it stamped within 60days...if i am not wrong CIC system is way better....they wont stamp you a TRV if your PR decision is made already..they will surely ask you to pay the RPRF if you havent paid so and will issue PPr directly. I have seen cases where ppl applying for WP/TRV and the next week decision is made and CIC tells them they cant process WP instead ask the applicant to get their PPR stamped...you dont need to be frustrated :) cheer up